★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-12-2017, 11:29 AM
@vmyneni

Thank you for your continued support of such a good game.
This game has come such a long and amazing way from the start, mostly due to the Dev being around and hearing us players moan about some "problems".
It is well worth the price and more.
The Monolith and the Stone Tablet are freaking awesome
10-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
edit> can you change the icon for that with a knight on a horse? that's a wonderful pic!
Do you mean the icon for the app? If so, you're probably right that I should refresh the icon from time to time. Thanks!

10-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmyneni View Post
Do you mean the icon for the app? If so, you're probably right that I should refresh the icon from time to time. Thanks!
you welcome! yeah, i mean the app icon... that knight is is charming!
10-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Ive enjoyed this one quite a bit. Recommended it to a friend who loves Civilization, hopefully hell bite too.

Will any more cards come out? Having bought them all, it kinda left me a little short on reasons to keep going. Still, even if I never played again it was more than worth the purchase.
10-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Does this game still have the issue with the aspect ratio, on iPad? Where there are black bars showing at the top and bottom?

Last edited by baconcow; 10-14-2017 at 12:08 AM.
10-14-2017, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconcow View Post
Does this game still have the issue with the aspect ratio, on iPad? Where there are black bars showing at the top and bottom?
Yes, they are still there, though I think that's probably by design, rather than a technical issue.
10-14-2017, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Yes, they are still there, though I think that's probably by design, rather than a technical issue.
Thanks for the answer. I feel that unused real-estate (i.e. through black bars), in any game, is bad design (also with Darkest Dungeon on iOS). In this game, where all of the elements are so tightly packed, it seems like a missed opportunity to better space out the game's elements.

Last edited by baconcow; 10-14-2017 at 01:13 PM.
10-15-2017, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconcow View Post
Thanks for the answer. I feel that unused real-estate (i.e. through black bars), in any game, is bad design (also with Darkest Dungeon on iOS). In this game, where all of the elements are so tightly packed, it seems like a missed opportunity to better space out the game's elements.
Yeah, actually I feel the same way. I guess the devs just don't have enough resources for a new design right now, which may involving some extra artwork.
11-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Yeah, actually I feel the same way. I guess the devs just don't have enough resources for a new design right now, which may involving some extra artwork.
Ya, that's basically it unfortunately.

By the way, Age of Rivals is on sale for one week starting today on iOS.