★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijipop View Post
Any advice for the first Gamma stage???
Been trying 60 times, only 12 wave.... what is wrong????
Try many different things with all towers, but that‘s enough hint.

There’s one special key, but I think it‘s more interesting for you, when you discover this key on your own.

Last edited by MRB_; 10-12-2017 at 02:52 AM.
10-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Bought a copy to support the dev (the universal development ) and this amazing eye candy TD game here.
Was so disappointed to see no geoDefense love for iOS 11 and found then this pearl here.

I hope to see a "pause and plant/sell/upgrade towers" feature too.

Keep up the good work, Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me

10-13-2017, 09:20 PM
Has anyone figured out Beta Bonus 1? I always get destroyed by the pink squares no matter what I try. Even multiple maxed missiles barely put a dent into the wave.
10-13-2017, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Has anyone figured out Beta Bonus 1? I always get destroyed by the pink squares no matter what I try. Even multiple maxed missiles barely put a dent into the wave.
With video:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=198

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Minor wish since the app counts your fails, broken-off levels and shows them proudly in the menuwhich may be a tiny bit mortifying

When you start a level the time is running immediately. You have NO time to orientate yourself. There is NO hint where the creeps will go (the path exactly). Plz insert a possibility to show those things at start of a level. Maybe add an option if the player wants to have shown his number of fails. Better would be a display on how many shields you've saved in your best try.

Thx in advance.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-14-2017, 02:18 AM
Yeah, I agree. If you accidentally press the wrong level and then quit, it counts as a “loss”.
10-14-2017, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by habakuk View Post
minor wish since the app counts your fails, broken-off levels and shows them proudly in the menu—which may be a tiny bit mortifying…

when you start a level the time is running immediately. You have no time to orientate yourself. There is no hint where the creeps will go (the path exactly). Plz insert a possibility to show those things at start of a level. Maybe add an option if the player wants to have shown his number of fails. Better would be a display on how many shields you've saved in your best try.

Thx in advance.
yes! +1 (the starting off point)
11-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Are there any news about delta levels?
11-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB_ View Post
Are there any news about delta levels?
Hi MRB_,

Sorry for late. I'm still working for Delta level design. (And there is a new creep in Delta sector.)

I will inform in this thread when It is available.

P.S. There will be added 3 more bonus missions in each Alpha, Beta and Gamma sector as well.

Sorry again everyone.

Best Regards,
duetBlock
11-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Well, I finished all levels and still loving this game. Cant wait for the new Delta levels.

Will there ever be a 5th weapon? There is room for the icon on screen. That would really be bliss.

I dont mind paying for the game for additional levels, just keep them coming!