★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-07-2017, 08:53 PM
New version 1.0.8 is released

The new version 1.0.8 is released today.
Upgrade it now! ^^
10-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Loving the game!

Loving this game a lot and have been neglecting all my other games ever since I started playing. Great job cyclops studio! A few feedback though. On my adventures, I rarely come across rocks to mine but tons of trees. I am not sure if it's me or it's supposed to be in this way. And secondly is it possible to have certain map with just a single tier resource? Example a map of just tier 2 ores and wood instead of of mixed tier 1 and 2? Just a suggestion. Haha! Played a few simulation game like this but this is by far the best! 5 star!

10-09-2017, 02:47 PM
If you play a mountain map it will have more stone nodes. Forest map is trees and swamp is plants.
10-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I have modified the resource generation formula of territories a little.
Maybe it will be more suitable for different territory types now.
The new version v1.0.10 is available to be downloaded now.
Please update the app and try... ^^
10-10-2017, 08:08 AM
I have to agree with this, I always find I am running out of ores with no lack of trees. I'm downloading the update now!
10-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Nice

Seriously Fun. It reminds me of Harvest Moon Rune series. I like that instead of farming it's a shop. Well done. I would gladly pay to remove the ads.

Last edited by Hiraether; 10-10-2017 at 12:03 PM.
10-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Some feedback

First off, LOVE the overall design and idea of this game. I've put many hours into this already (over 40) and want to keep playing much more so I have some points of feedback.
Great:
-stamina regen
-customer entering the store rate
-refresh for VIP customers
-rock spawn rate is highly improved!
-cost/profit for crafted items seems well balanced

Needs improvement:
-Experience to gain levels. I have been grinding to level 30 forever!! (I'm 29 currently) and I feel like I should have hit it by now since it seems to unlock so much content. I am afraid that 99% of players will not invest enough time to actually hit 30 and experience all this game has to offer. Maybe boost XP gained from crafting and adventuring? Or unlock more tiers are lower levels.
-Fighting level balance. When I enter a land that says level 30-35 and my monsters are all above 30 I would expect to be able to put up a decent fight but this is never the case - I always have to be higher level than the required or else I get destroyed.
-Increase recipe spawn rate. I'm missing a lot of recipes for the levels I've been grinding for hours.

Cool feature suggestions:
-crafting queue (so I could put a sword, then a potion, then armor into a queue)
-ability to equip equipment I've made directly onto my VIP customers through the monster screen
-equip myself (goblin) with armor

And a general question: How does the stars on the equipment get leveled? Is this through use? My monsters don't choose to upgrade their lower tier equipment because it seems to have been leveled but I would think that a higher tier equipment would be a better choice. Why do they choose to stick with their lower tier gear?
10-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Hi, thank for your suggestions.
10-10-2017, 10:41 PM
terima kasih untuk posting
10-12-2017, 12:32 PM
It's been fun...

I highly recommend this game however it's become such a grind as it seems the experience gain for your goblin is quite a bit off. The goblin doesn't gain enough experience to keep up with your monster allies and really limits features. The grind is real once you hit green equipment and I can't open new territories because my allies levels are capped by my own.