★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pick up and play this brand new mobile RPG with stunning graphics and animation! Build your powerful army of heroes from a wide variety of amazing characters and beasts! Fight through strategic and story-driven battles as you collect pets, gems and potions to defeat the Shard of Whispers and drive away the Darkness!

Return to the beautiful, fascinating and dangerous world of Lionheart in Dark Moon!

Every hero has their story.
Collect them all and unleash their power as you fight your way to victory!

The Vaultkeeper has fallen and the Darkness is returning. Its time for his grandchildren, Timothy and Natalia, to embark on an epic journey to collect Keys and free legendary heroes to join you in battle. Return to worlds encountered in Lionheart Tactics and explore new ones, from the mystic forests of the Tumbledowns to the blistering sands of Ibrim. Take on fearsome bosses, like Koscha the Deathless and the terrible Frog King, as you fight not only to survive but to save the very fabric of the world!

A network connection is required to play.

************************************************************************************

[OVER 100 AWESOME HEROES TO COLLECT!]
Beautifully animated 3D heroes fill this gorgeous world. Collect Rose Elf archers, Human mages, Centaur Warriors, Bears, Bugs, Birds and many more awesome and varied races!

[ENGAGING AND FUN BATTLE SYSTEM]
Unleash friendship combos and charge-up skills. Freeze enemies, wrap them in vines or light them on fire! Fight up to 4 vs 4 heroes in thrilling turn-based battles!

[POWER UP WITH PETS, SKILLS AND POTIONS]
Find rare and legendary pets which assist your heroes in battle. Collect gems to unlock new and powerful skills. Gather Hero Tokens to rank up your level up and become stronger!

[BATTLE THE WORLD IN THE ARENA]
Fight through weekly tournaments to take on your friends and rivals as you aim for the top spot in the world! Weekly prizes based on your rank!

[AND MUCH MORE!]
Complete daily quests, build your collection and dive into the epic backstory of
LIONHEART: DARK MOON.

************************************************************************************

Visit our website @ https://emeraldcitygames.ca/

Contact us @ contact@emeraldcitygames.ca

KevinECG's comments:

Emerald City Games is very excited to announce our new mobile-RPG, Lionheart: Dark Moon will be live, worldwide, in under 12 hours!

A follow up to our 2014 Lionheart: Tactics, Dark Moon boasts over 100 unique and playable characters to collect, which you will lead on a story driven campaign filled with different environments and epic bosses. To power up your heroes, you will level them up by gaining experience, search for legendary pets, collect gems to unlock powerful skills and gather tokens to boost your heros rarity.

There is an arena to fight other players and events every week to keep things fresh. Not enough? Send your heroes away on quests to gain cool loot, and in the near future, join a guild and battle other guild Titans with your friends!

This game is currently in soft launch and will go Live across the globe on Oct. 11th at 12:00am PDT.

Launch Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gameplay Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Visit our website @ https://www.emeraldcitygames.ca/
Contact us contact@emeraldcitygames.ca
10-11-2017, 03:58 AM
We are live!

We are live now around the world. Check us our in both the Appstore and on Google Play for Android users.

10-11-2017, 04:17 AM
10-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Cannot load

Tried to get the unicorn, after that it just sits at a loading screen with a 100% on the bottom but never loads. Lost me as a customer and Im sure youll be losing thousands more, including thousands more dollars. Fire whoever is responsible for IAP, they cost you a TON of money right now on this release.
10-11-2017, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloop2121 View Post
Tried to get the unicorn, after that it just sits at a loading screen with a 100% on the bottom but never loads. Lost me as a customer and Im sure youll be losing thousands more, including thousands more dollars. Fire whoever is responsible for IAP, they cost you a TON of money right now on this release.
Thanks for your reply. Sorry you had an issue with your purchase, we were doing a quick bit of server maintenance as part of our Worldwide launch. If you are missing anything, please send us a message at contact@emeraldcitygames.ca and we will help you out there.
10-11-2017, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Easy there buddy. To fire someone for a bug is kinda harsh dont you think?

Good luck on the release devs.
10-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Easy?

If a car company releases a car and the engine blows up on all the cars in the first day do u think everyone is keeping their job?

And Im missing 6.99$ out of my bank TWICE, AND NO UNICORN
10-11-2017, 05:09 AM
If you email or PM me I will add those items for you on your account. Just need your user ID to be included along with a copy of your receipt. Thanks for your patience.
10-11-2017, 05:28 AM
Quote:
If a car company releases a car and the engine blows up on all the cars in the first day do u think everyone is keeping their job?

And Im missing 6.99$ out of my bank TWICE, AND NO UNICORN
Do you think your game = all bought games then? 1 blown up car surely wont fire anyone
10-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Problems happen.
What you should look at is the customer service.
The dev is active in this thread and offering solutions. That's what I look for, not a bug free launch.