★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-11-2017, 06:12 PM
My favorite game of the day so far.
10-12-2017, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeG View Post
My favorite game of the day so far.
I'm so happy to hear that!

10-12-2017, 05:18 AM
We're happy to see you download and play our new game. I hope you can give us some impressions. Can't wait to hear what you think!
Let us know which level did you reach. Anybody has unlocked the second world already?
10-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Seriously, go get this!

I'm Rebel Twins fan since my first iphone 4 days, and Crumble Zone is still with me on my now 6s. (No folders on my phone. Just two pages with 20 handpicked favorite games each. Go figure.) So, even though I liked Dragon Hills 1 least of all their games, I didn't need to think twice about this being instabuy. If you don't buy games like this and support devs like these, the whole premium game discussion is for the birds.

As for the game: WOHOO! The settings, the graphics, the animations, the sounds, literally everything in this game is downright amazing. The gameplay is way more fluid than the first one, and the action, especially in boss fights, is so ridiculously intense that I often can't help but shout Pew! Pew! Bam! Boom! TOTAAAL MAYHAAAAAM!!!

I'm level 8 right now, enjoying (destroying, that is ) the western world. I'd have loved to get another dragon a little bit earlier in the game, but hey. So, four levels to go for Panther Roar! Can't wait!

Edith just noticed that I somehow missed the Predator. No clue why. But I think I'll save my prescious coins and go for Panther anyway. I like him. (Edith 2 says dragons are "only" power-ups. Pity. Would have loved to have other upgradable and fully playable dragons. Game is still great though.)

I also learned that I can change worlds, but will loose all progress I already made in a world if I do so. (Those green things and zombie brains.)I wonder whether that's intended, especially since it looked like I started in the last level of world 1 when I went visiting, but in the first of world 2 again when I came back. If intended, a warning would be nice.

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!

Last edited by #Bonk3rZ; 10-12-2017 at 10:40 AM.
10-12-2017, 09:36 AM
So many details ....
It's the little things to me that make this game above and beyond what I ever imagined.
The game not only
Not only Looks incredible but the controls, the menu, the attention to detail is incredible.
I score the first one 5/5
This one I have to somehow rate higher.
I feel like the developer did the best job.
Not one flaw in my opinion.
So many new graphics , themes, dragons.
I will post a review later but def worth every penny and then some.

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
10-12-2017, 11:42 AM
I don't even know what the gameplay is, but based on comments here I'll buy this!
10-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Great game
solid price

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Bumpygames; 10-13-2017 at 02:43 AM.
10-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
I'm Rebel Twins fan since my first iphone 4 days, and Crumble Zone is still with me on my now 6s. (No folders on my phone. Just two pages with 20 handpicked favorite games each. Go figure.) So, even though I liked Dragon Hills 1 least of all their games, I didn't need to think twice about this being instabuy. If you don't buy games like this and support devs like these, the whole premium game discussion is for the birds.

As for the game: WOHOO! The settings, the graphics, the animations, the sounds, literally everything in this game is downright amazing. The gameplay is way more fluid than the first one, and the action, especially in boss fights, is so ridiculously intense that I often can't help but shout Pew! Pew! Bam! Boom! TOTAAAL MAYHAAAAAM!!!

I'm level 8 right now, enjoying (destroying, that is ) the western world. I'd have loved to get another dragon a little bit earlier in the game, but hey. So, four levels to go for Panther Roar! Can't wait!

Edith just noticed that I somehow missed the Predator. No clue why. But I think I'll save my prescious coins and go for Panther anyway. I like him. (Edith 2 says dragons are "only" power-ups. Pity. Would have loved to have other upgradable and fully playable dragons. Game is still great though.)

I also learned that I can change worlds, but will loose all progress I already made in a world if I do so. (Those green things and zombie brains.)I wonder whether that's intended, especially since it looked like I started in the last level of world 1 when I went visiting, but in the first of world 2 again when I came back. If intended, a warning would be nice.
Tell Edith & Edith 2 I say hi! : )

My power-pop band is on iTunes.
10-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Thats IT!!
Instabuy for me!!
Grabbing this now!!!
Got it for my phone too and found that its free on Android!

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-12-2017 at 12:54 PM.
10-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Thank you for all your feedback! We were working very hard lately and we're proud of this game...Frankly speaking I was a little stressed because of this silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
You need to collect 100% zombie brains (fuel) and the machine parts (6 green things, I call them bulbs ) every time you teleport. So every travel in time cost you those parts and brains.
You can pay coins to travel back to those worlds you've been before but the cost is the same.