Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 12:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

North Korea? Bottle rocket nukes really don't make you a nuclear power

Vinegar & baking soda is a rather old propellant, too.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:54 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHanet View Post
Dammit, it would have been such a great game to have and I would even have promoted the game so much so that people started taking notice of the game! Oh well, off to promote some other game.
Well if we start to reworks the interface we will also start reducing texture sizes and increase the overall performance. So I won't definitely say there will be no iPod Touch support if we build a dedicated Mobile Device Version. It makes no sense to just support the i5 and ignore everything else.

However, we aren't building an Iphone Version yet, so I can't promise you anything. Sorry to let you down
Old 03-11-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySpillmann View Post
Well if we start to reworks the interface we will also start reducing texture sizes and increase the overall performance. So I won't definitely say there will be no iPod Touch support if we build a dedicated Mobile Device Version. It makes no sense to just support the i5 and ignore everything else.

However, we aren't building an Iphone Version yet, so I can't promise you anything. Sorry to let you down
You should be sorry. App Store games live or die by SirHanet's word. :/
Old 03-11-2014, 05:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

just got hold of an early release for this game, so grateful as the game, from my first game, looks brilliant!

The visuals are really spot on, and the gameplay is simple but the strategies you have to employ is where the difficulty comes in; what areas do you research, which rockets do you build, do you expand your 'empire' or concentrate on researchin more explosive weapons... So many ways to play the game!

It's a little like Plague Inc with it's use of different strategies, but has a very different feel to it

Hoping the reception for this is good, as the game is worth it!

Ps don't pay attention to Sitwhatshisname. If he is only interested in games that support iPod 3rd Gen running 5.1.1 then he's obviously a big deal in the iOS gaming world :/
Old 03-12-2014, 05:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Good luck

So today is the day. I'll download it tonight, but I can't wait to put my hands on it.

@Jeremy: good luck with the launch!

Closed Thread