[Need beta testers] "Prison Fun" action game from AMT GAMES

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by amtgameswork, Apr 4, 2012.

1. amtgameswork

amtgameswork New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    QA
    Saint-Petersburg
    Hi there,

After a several hard months of development, "Prison fun" is almost ready for the world release on iOS devices.
    And right now we're looking for some awesome beta testers.

[​IMG]

"Prison fun" is a MMO RPG real-time action game and it's venue is the territory of an American prison facility. The main goal of each player to kill as many enemies on the level as possible using various instruments of murder (e.g. dirty panties or shockers)

[​IMG]

Winning players are rewarded by cigarettes. It can be used in the prison shop to buy weapons and various bonuses.

[​IMG]

We're completely new to this experience and all feedback is warmly welcomed.
    Also - all beta testers will receive a free copy of our game on their accounts.

Supported devices: anything from and above iPhone 3GS.

Please feel free to add me in skype for additional details how to receive a free copy of our game: savemydinner
    Or you can write me right here.

Cheers,
    Alexey
    AMT GAMES

2. amtgameswork

amtgameswork New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    QA
    Saint-Petersburg
    Well, this is an online action game with cool graphic and ipod gen2 is slightly weak for that :(

3. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

Dirty panties is a weapon in this game? Finally!

Looks nice and polished.

4. David Phan

David Phan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2012
    President & Producer
    Vancouver
    Hey Alexey

Congratulations to you and the team on the game. It does look polished and ready to go. Hopefully there is the infamous "Prison Shower" in there somewhere lol.

Funny thing is that I've played around with a game design for a prison simulation game (more management than action) so i'll definitely be watching your game to see how people receive this type of setting.

And yes, I would be interested in helping test Prison Fun.

Cheers,
    DP

5. angileri

angileri New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    I'd like to test

Please let me know how I can help out testing. Ipad 3 with IOS 5.x

6. I'll help you beta test as well. I have a knack for finding bugs.