Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 06-28-2013, 01:36 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
Hmm, it doesn't seem to be working. I am NOT signed into my Apple ID and all the updates are for the same ID. Do I have to be signed into my ID in advance to download them without a password? Because it doesn't seem like I can download them without being prompted for a password if I'm not logged in.
You need to be signed in to the correct account to download updates, but once you're signed in you shouldn't have to type in the password again just for updates.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
When I update my app, I have to enter my ID, then I can update other apps in a 15 minute time frame without entering my ID again (I think) after 15 minutes, you must re-enter your Password to download & update apps again.
That sounds like you're logged into the wrong account or not logged in at all. You shouldn't need to type anything to update.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:46 PM

On my iDevice when ever I'm logged into the sane ID for which I have updates I don't need to enter password.
For iTunes whenever I open it I asks me my password since I have only one ID associated for it.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:25 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
That sounds like you're logged into the wrong account or not logged in at all. You shouldn't need to type anything to update.
I could be wrong. I do know that I have to enter my password when downloading apps. But I'm sure on a few occasions I've had to do the same when updating an app. But I've also updated apps without entering my password. So I'll check again, see if it happens again.