Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-28-2013, 05:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebmart View Post
Perhaps, but large enough to show how absurd this monetization scheme is.

Also, let's not forgot that they use a "Kompu gancha" scheme which means this app would be illegal in Japan.
i agree. even tough i like the game and still play it from time to time i probably loose interest soon.

if you look at the data, the guys spending over 100$ oO on the game got 4 legendary.
now look at the teams of the top pvp players who have full teams of 80ish max combined legendaries

it is ok to like the pvp and even have fun in mid range but no one should have any illusions that they come up with a strategy or grind long enough to get a team that beat those 1000+$ guys at the top imho.

as i see it its more like a money vs player then a real pvp game
Old 01-10-2014, 10:19 AM

Save your time. And I mean it, lots of time will be wasted grinding nodes. The F2P players are at an extreme disadvantage. Legendary just don't drop for us. And when a lvl 5 player with 1 legendary can defeat a lvl 20 player with 2 epics and 3 rares, the game is broken. Not to mention the absolute coin toss of every encounter. Will your Stun go off, will your 15% crit hit! I give up. And deleted the app at lvl 25, $1.99 spent, 50 hours wasted.