★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-22-2015, 09:16 PM
Any plan on making it full screen on iPhone 5 devices?
07-26-2015, 05:05 AM
I've been playing this game for over a year now, and I still cannot get past the second floor with any class...

Are there any strategy guide out there?

07-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myqpalzm View Post
I've been playing this game for over a year now, and I still cannot get past the second floor with any class...

And I thought I was the only one. Only got once past second floor.
But yes there is a guide.

http://www.pockettactics.com/features/winning-ugly-still-winning-peter-whalens-guide-dream-quest/
07-26-2015, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1vi8 View Post
And I thought I was the only one. Only got once past second floor.
But yes there is a guide.

http://www.pockettactics.com/features/winning-ugly-still-winning-peter-whalens-guide-dream-quest/
There were also some YouTube vids of the dev playing the game this helped a lot. And try with a lower difficulty first.
07-26-2015, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myqpalzm View Post

Just a thought, but when I was starting out I just did my best till I saved up enough to buy the Professor in achievements. He is the most fun and possibly easiest class to get further with. I've gotten all the achievements now and still play the game solely using Professor because he's so much fun. Hope that helps.
07-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Anarchy View Post
Just a thought, but when I was starting out I just did my best till I saved up enough to buy the Professor in achievements. He is the most fun and possibly easiest class to get further with. I've gotten all the achievements now and still play the game solely using Professor because he's so much fun. Hope that helps.
But now that he is nerfed he is not so easy anymore. I find it difficult to get to level 2 now with him. I would rather suggest the warrior or thief to get started.
07-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the guide link!

I'll be sure to search the video on Youtube.

I don't really want to spend my achievement points, actually. I'll save it until someday....but thanks for the suggestion! I'm a bit curious about that Professor class...

I prefer the thief, actually. With necromancer and samurai as my other main class.
07-26-2015, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpmor View Post
But now that he is nerfed he is not so easy anymore. I find it difficult to get to level 2 now with him. I would rather suggest the warrior or thief to get started.
I remember they changed him, but I'm pretty sure the last update reverted him back to original. Has for me anyhow.