App description: ** Now with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! **

The official Jenga® game is here! Designed in consultation with Leslie Scott, the original creator of Jenga®, Jenga for iPhone/iPod touch lets you take the tower building experience anywhere.

SLASHGEAR
"Completely excellent! Hours of fun!"

POCKETGAMER
"Pitch-perfect physics. Thoroughly enjoyable!"

TUAW
"Gorgeous graphics. VERY addictive. The only reason I stopped was my battery was drained!"

Follow us on Twitter (@NMGames)
Get the latest news on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/naturalmotiongames)

REALISTIC PHYSICS
Real-time 3D physics simulation, authentically recreating the behavior of a real wooden Jenga tower. Each block is realistically affected by the surrounding blocks, recreating the same strategic depth as the original game.

TOUCH CONTROL
Anyone whos played Jenga knows how delicate your touch needs to be. The iPhones super-accurate touch screen gives you the control youll need to go for world record heights (incidentally the record is 40 2/3 layers!). Blocks can be teased out using a mix of gentle tapping and drag controls. Its easy to begin with, but youll soon find it tough when the pressure is on and the tower is wobbling!

GYROSCOPE INTEGRATION
View the tower just as you would in real life by moving the device around it. The built-in gyroscopic mechanisms allow for unprecedented control of your viewpoint. Study the structure of the blocks to plan your next move.

SOCIAL GAMEPLAY
Obviously the best part of Jenga is putting off your friends as they are making their move. The four-player PassnPlay mode truly reproduces the nail-biting tension of the real thing but you can play it anywhere!
And whats more, Jenga for iPhone lets you compare your current tower height against that of friends around the world while you play! A little friendly competition is the best motivator...

ARCADE MODE
Jenga on iPhone introduces a brand new mode: Jenga Arcade. Match colors for extra points and score multipliers by moving fast but dont topple the tower! While you play, you earn coins which you can spend on special boosts like collapse reverse, multipliers, and wildcards. Its fast and frantic totally turning Jenga on its head.

STUNNING VISUALS
Jenga for iPhone is beautiful. With full Retina display support, you wont see a single pixel. Advanced wood shaders make the tower pop out and let you gauge its stability. And everything is set in beautiful environments, rivalling the quality of modern games consoles.

GAME CENTER INTEGRATION
Like all titles from NaturalMotion Games, Jenga fully supports Apples Game Center including leaderboards, achievements and easy friend comparisons.

AUTHENTICITY
Designed in consultation with Leslie Scott, the inventor of Jenga, to create the most authentic Jenga experience ever.

** DONT MISS OUR OTHER GAMES!! Clumsy Ninja, CSR Racing, CSR Classics, Backbreaker, Backbreaker 2, Icebreaker Hockey, and My Horse; find them on the app store now!**

Privacy Policy: http://www.naturalmotion.com/privacy-policy/
Terms of Use: http://www.naturalmotion.com/terms-of-use/

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

11-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Anyone upgrade iphones and find that you can't play online anymore because you get an error " This Game Center account has been registered on a different device."
Because of that I can't play online and if I try using my Facebook to sign in it doesn't work either. I recently upgraded from Iphone 4 -> Iphone 4S.

I've tweeted @NaturalMotion as well as sent an email to their support and I have yet to gear anything at all. I hope maybe someone else has found a fix for this or a work around as I would like to keep the username I've been using as well as all the wins.

I've tried using google for a solution as well with no hopes.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Hate to bump, but does anyone play this still and maybe have an answer to my above question or I should say a solution? Thanks in advance!

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik

01-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Anyone know if the ipad and iphone versions of this game are compatible online? i.e can someone on ipad play someone on iphone or are they 2 completely different ecosystems?
03-04-2012, 01:48 PM
iPhone version now FREE for the first time and for a limited time!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Cool downloading it now!

post count = size of your ego
09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Am I crazy or did this get pulled from the App Store??? What the fuzz...??
03-15-2014, 09:58 PM
That stupid Game Center bug is still there even now, has never been fixed. Seriously that bad of a bug over almost two years and still not fixed they obviously aren't gonna fix and it just went free so they prob gave up on it anyways.

Last edited by AL3X83; 03-15-2014 at 10:43 PM.