iPhone SpellTower - From The Creator of Halcyon, Bit Pilot, Unify, and SynthPond

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by stfj, Nov 11, 2011.

1. stfj

stfj Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Male
    #1 stfj, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011

Hey guys, I wanted to announce my new game SpellTower, which comes out on the 17th (next Thursday)

Sorry about the video size. For a HD version try www.spelltower.com

A Word Game that Does Your iPad Justice.
    With its huge 10x15 tile grid, SpellTower has room for some serious word strategy.
    Find and swipe words in 4 challenging modes. Finding words clears them from the screen, dropping any tiles above.

Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!

Words + Strategy = Awesome
    Pick your words wisely!

As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it'll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it's game over.

Four Amazing Modes

Tower Mode
    No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!

Puzzle Mode
    Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.

Extreme Puzzle Mode
    Like Puzzle mode, but with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!

Rush Mode
    Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don't back yourself into a corner!

Game Center Integration
    Show off how smart you are with online leaderboards for each mode and best word!

Even my Mom, who hasn't played a videogame since Tetris, is addicted to SpellTower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JGeldhof

JGeldhof Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Comic Artist / Illustrator
    Kent, Ohio
    This game looks awesome. I have a lot of games, but still play "Quordy" more than anything else. This might just take it's place.

3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Anxiously awaiting this one.