Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-27-2011, 10:07 PM
iPad

Default Bounce On 2: Impossible? (Final Key)

I have completely beaten Bounce On 2, except for the last level, titled "Impossible?". I have gotten through both parts of the Floating Ruins, both parts of the Orbital Platform and Drallo's Fortress. I'm stuck on the final area, the Spectrum area, just before the Checkpoint. I can get past the Spike Bouncer dude and have been able to get the Shield power up many times, but no matter what I do, the booster doesn't give me enough force to go through the lava. There's no other exit, so I don't know what to do.

Help?
Old 04-21-2011, 04:09 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hey, you just have to take the shield and jump again the spikes on the top. It will boost you enough to go through the lava. If you have problems going through the last area here´s a little hint: there´s a shield hidden behind the cubes displaying phobic
Old 08-23-2011, 01:11 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default the "impossible?" level

I have spent over 2 hours now just on this one level. Everything hasnt seemed so bad but I cannot get the past the part where you turn into a fireball and have to stick to the gravity walls to get past the spikes. my biggest problem is getting from the 2nd gravity wall to the third, and then if i'm lucky enough to get to the third, what is a good strategy so i dont get hit by spikes. this is about to drive me absolutely insane!!!!!!!!! literally my time is over 130 minutes.....

FINALLY!!! Made it. Now stuck at trying to figure out how to get through the lava.

Last edited by blaked85; 08-24-2011 at 04:03 AM..