Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-15-2014, 10:16 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JindoFox View Post
So here's another popular licensed game that has disappeared from the store. If you already bought it, you can pull it from purchased items but it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be updated for widescreen or external controllers.
It is a shame but not unexpected...
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=442

I have a feeling Disney will eventually re-release the Marvel output; unless license issues [maybe the original developer would have to consent?] prevent them.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:23 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
It is a shame but not unexpected...
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=442

I have a feeling Disney will eventually re-release the Marvel output; unless license issues [maybe the original developer would have to consent?] prevent them.
It has to be a joint effort from Disney and Capcom, but I don't think it's impossible. It's just a matter of the right time and offer. Capcom and Marvel have basically reversed fortunes since the original Marvel vs. Capcom came out, though, so it's hard to say when Capcom will be able to make the right bid.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:52 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
It has to be a joint effort from Disney and Capcom, but I don't think it's impossible. It's just a matter of the right time and offer. Capcom and Marvel have basically reversed fortunes since the original Marvel vs. Capcom came out, though, so it's hard to say when Capcom will be able to make the right bid.
Heyo Shaun Musgrave,
I sure hope so man. I would rather be able to play with MFi controllers for the fighting games especially all 3 Marvel vs Capcom series. I'd have to say MvC1 was my most favorite. I put so many quarters on that game. I own MvC2 through iTunes here. I own MvC2 also through my Xbox360, and it's really nice to be able to when I get another Xbox360 that I can be able to re-download it to play it in the future.

Do you have any other fighting games? If so, you can add me on GC: LexusTexas.

PS: I have KOF-i-2012, SF4V, MvC2, SC, SFxT, both COD: Zombie games, if anyone wants to play against me please add me.