Universal Chippy Fish & Chip Shop Simulator (by GLITCHE.RS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by glitchers, Oct 30, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I had no sound effects after the update but when I paused mid game I noticed the sound effects button was turned off by default? Never used to be like this, so I'm presuming it's some kind of error that's sneaked in. But checking the sound effects box turned hem back on for me anyway.

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I can confirm this.

3. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    That's did the trick, thanks guys, it's a bit silly having it that way in my opinion.

4. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    By English you do mean Scottish, I hope.
    Updating now - somehow missed this update on one of my favourite games of 2013.

5. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    :confused: I'm pretty sure i meant English :D I'm not Scottish.

Quote taken from the first line of Wikipedia :D

6. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Damn! I always hoped the Chippy was a Scottish invention. We'll have to make do with gout and diabetes for the timebeing.

7. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Haha well you've got some cool castles too :D

8. meridimus

meridimus Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Finally the update to the sound bug has been posted! We got rejected the first time around and hopefully this should sail straight through.

Hope you all liked the new update and we're taking suggestions for new food types. Strong on the list are chip butty and pickled eggs.

What do you want?

9. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Curry sauce/ Mushy peas, Scraps, battered sausage (corn dog, without stick), Scampi, vinegar. All the usual stuff. I have a chippy 15 seconds away from my house! (walking distance)

10. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Reading this thread makes me homesick lol. There aren't any real decent chippy's over here in Canada

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fish and chips? A poker simulator in an aquarium! This has piqued my interest.

12. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Fish patties, I can never get these outside of the north east and get funny looks if I ask about them. It's the only thing I eve get. It's fish between two slices of potatoe dipped in batter. And cooked. Pattie chips and peas. Rolls off the tongue perfectly lol.
    Also why do sausages seem to never be battered outside of the northeast too?

mushy peas, scraps (scrapings if you're posh)

13. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I recently got to play this again. Still good even after a full year bygone. What a fantastic title. Will do a written review on it for sure. But developers, are you planning on creating another food/time-management/simulation game like Chippy? Like a fast food joint?