Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I actually had this today when breeding but I don't remember the frog combination. I have seen it once or twice before too. I don't know why it is part of the game really.

2. Fdor

Fdor Active Member

May 17, 2011
    I finally decided to get the fast mailbox. All this waiting is killing me... Other than that i passed the 1000 th frog today.

Will start to breeding a long maturing breed probably tomorrow just don't know which i will take.

3. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Wow, thanks for finding that post for me. I hope it didn't take you very long.

Very interesting. That has never happened to me before. I didn't even know that was a possibility. I wonder why that is?

Congratulations on your 1000th frog! Let me know what you decide on and I'll send you a few frogs to get you on your way. Keep up the good work :)

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    NP, I remembered that it was one of the last post she made before she left the game so I just pulled up her post and found it right away. I don't know why they did that. I know when it happenned to her we search all over trying to figure out what was going on and never could find anything on it. With all the frogs I have bred it has only happenned to me 3 times. Once with 4 possibilities and twice with 8.

5. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I took a photo of the 3 outcome Pingo breeding but I don't know what to do next. IIRC, Shasta had some instructions on what to do to get it posted, so I'll go back and look for them.

6. pocketfrog55

pocketfrog55 New Member

May 17, 2011
    thank you and r u sure that u dont want anything in return

7. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I believe it happens when the mutation is already amongst the possible frogs. So pretend we were breeding a red tingo anura and a glass picea anura, except the red picea anura was a glass mutation. Then there'd only be 3 possibilities: red tingo, glass tingo, glass picea.

8. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Ditto that. Stories were the best part. Didn't vote for the ugliest because it WAS the ugliest but because I liked the back story of another frog. The truly ugliest was the RAT, IMO.

p.s.: Thanks today to Dom (many times [Pingos] over), Fdor, LilyP & Shashta (who both sent me fixins for the set - now if only I could get them in my mailbox! Extra thanks to Giroth who sent me not only an Insero but the equivalent of 24 stamps (my Request frog). In the words of DSK (before he was arrested & charged), "Merci beaucoup."

9. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Happened to me with the last Set trying to breed two Florescos & I simply couldn't get the one I wanted. Now THAT is frustrating!

p.s.: Thanks for the gift today, Nirtew! Think I forgot in my previous post. So me these days.

10. Pfloydy

Pfloydy Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Thx Dean for all the Magus' :). All 6 were new ones for me.

11. Fdor

Fdor Active Member

May 17, 2011
    Morning guys. Please go easy with the frogs today i only got the rapid mailbox yesterday evening and still have huge backlog. I have lisianne frog popping up every now and then trying to get in the queue :) thanks lisianne (btw nice name)
    i have only 3 stamps left so i wont be able to send frogs unless i get some stamps sorry bout that.

Have a nice day guys

12. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and bright
    And I pity any frog who isn't me tonight

The "I'm So Pretty" frog contest starts in 12 hours but don't panic if you are not ready, you have till Sunday night at 8pm to post your entry.

13. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Do you want or need any Florescos?

14. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Where is everyone today?

15. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Hello!

16. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Very lonely in here today.:(

17. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Yes it seems really quiet.
    I am going to try and finish the pingos tonight but will keep popping back.
    How are the florescos going?

18. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    Is this game still alive? Plz pull it from appstore

19. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi Dom and Liz. Do you guys have your frogs ready for this weekend ?

20. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I should have a number of Pingos available tonight.