App description: Its the beautiful papercraft puzzler for all ages come fold your own adventure!
Fling, fly and explode your way through 45 magical levels!
Make your own virtual paper characters!
Combine their abilities to solve puzzles and collect stars!

A family-friendly game designed for players of all ages and abilities, Paper Titans is a delightful, gentle puzzler that gradually builds to a fiendish finale. Can you three-star every level?

- No in-app purchases
- Simple controls and instantly accessible gameplay
- Download the papernets to print and make your own Titans
- Winner of Editors Choice globally on the App Store
- From the team that brought you the critically acclaimed Kumo Lumo

Paper Titans is great-looking game that amounts to more than just a pretty face. IGN

The prettiest game on iTunes... no other mobile game has quite the fluttering heart this one does. - Kotaku

Sanuku's comments:

05-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Game Center achievements aren't unlocking for me, anyone else having this problem?

Drat!
05-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Well some people expect to much from games that cost Euro 2.69. I think this game is very enjoyable specially with this price tag. And people that say it is not good, let them make their own games please.

05-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Well I have played 11 levels now and it is getting better and better, sure it starts of easy but I like that in games, not throwing you in front of a lion the first level. I like the whole atmosphere of the game, the postcards, the folding, the introduction of the characters.
05-17-2013, 05:53 AM
Brand new gameplay trailer

Check out the new Paper Titans trailer showing off loads of gorgeous gameplay:

You can also unfold yourself a bargain this weekend - Paper Titans is on sale for 0.69 / $0.99 until Sunday!

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/paper-titans/id632546140
05-17-2013, 07:16 AM
Just bought the game love the concept and atmosphere and you cant go wrong for a 1$ price. Quality stuff
05-17-2013, 10:35 AM
This is an utterly delightful game. Only played the first ten stages but have been grinning the whole way through. Stopping playing for a bit now as it is really easy (so far) and I want to savour it.
05-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Beautiful and charming game, reminds me visually and personalitywise of LittleBigPlanet.
06-15-2013, 01:46 PM
On sale, $0.99

P!
07-03-2013, 04:39 AM
A brand spanking new Paper Titans is available to download from the App Store now!

What's new in the update? Read on:
  • Nine brand new Brain Box levels specially designed to push your puzzle solving skills to the limit!
  • New path indicator now see the exact route your Titans will take
  • Extra-polished gameplay Titans move faster
  • Additional tweaks and fixes for a smoother Titan experience

You can also unfold yourself a bargain in the Fourth of July sale; Paper Titans is available to download from the App Store for just 0.69p / $0.99 for a limited time only!