App description: "They Need To Be Fed 2 is a near-perfect mobile platformer. [...] an incredibly satisfying experience." - Kotaku

4/5 - Touch Arcade

9/10 - Arcadelife

Must Have - Slide To Play

Run and jump in this 360 degree gravity platformer!

Gravity in all directions means you can never fall off, but that's not to say the game is easy!

This is the sequel to the original They Need To Be Fed, which received much acclaim. They Need To Be Fed 2 is bigger, better, full of new surprises but also "more of the same"!

Features
* 360 degree gravity
* 7 worlds to explore
* over 50 levels
* 100+ diamonds to collect
* 20 achievements
* classic mode
* epic mode
* groovy soundtrack by Jake Almond
* slick visual style
* secret golden beans

================

NEW: Epic Mode

Epic Mode will be unlocked once you complete Classic, and lets you play the game all over again but in a completely different way. Levels are upside down, full of explosions, without checkpoints(!), and new things to collect. It is accompanied by a new track from Jake Almond that is utterly epic.

================

They Need To Be Fed 2 is like a ridiculous ice cream flavour that you can't get enough of. A superb combination of fun & frustration! You won't find a game like it.

They are hungry... Go feed them!

Sanuku's comments:

04-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Are the controls the same as in the first game? That is I think the only platformer where I keep missing the buttons (even on iPhone). Especially the jump button is just a bit too small for me. I wish the actual touch area were a bit bigger than the buttons.
04-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Are the controls the same as in the first game? That is I think the only platformer where I keep missing the buttons (even on iPhone). Especially the jump button is just a bit too small for me. I wish the actual touch area were a bit bigger than the buttons.
No, they hace been improved a lot, and the jumping floatability too. As for the touch area, never missed a jump. Hope it helps

04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Getting this game in a minute but one question:
Not sure it's been asked or answered already but will there more worlds added later?
I know there are 100 levels, more like 200 due to Epic mode, but I like to have content to look forward to.
---
Played the original on PC and loved it. This sequel looks like it's way better and complex
04-24-2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks TheFrost! Got the game, but it there is something wrong on 3GS.

[edit] the 3GS problem was promptly fixed in an update. I finally got the chance to play it and the controls are fine indeed, never had any problem. It's a fun game, and I'm glad I bought it.

Last edited by lena; 05-09-2013 at 02:25 PM.
04-28-2013, 07:06 PM
I got a little bored playing through the first set of levels, but I am *loving* the epic levels. Nicely done!

Last edited by rco; 04-28-2013 at 08:50 PM.
04-30-2013, 04:42 AM
4/5 - TouchArcade review! Nice

An update has been submitted last week which fixes an iPhone 3GS resolution issue (see 2 posts above) and also improves controls for the iPad. I expect it to come out any day now.
04-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dcube View Post
4/5 - TouchArcade review! Nice

An update has been submitted last week which fixes an iPhone 3GS resolution issue (see 2 posts above) and also improves controls for the iPad. I expect it to come out any day now.
It deserves more than a 4
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Epic game.
Does anyone know what's the purpose of the golden beans you find in some levels? I found two while going thru normal mode.
05-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Epic game.
Does anyone know what's the purpose of the golden beans you find in some levels? I found two while going thru normal mode.
They earn you Game Centre acheivements. That's all.
07-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Anybody have a location of the Golden Bean in World 3?

No problems - only situations.