App description: **"Joyous and addictive" PocketGamer **
**"One of our favorite games on iPhone" TouchArcade**
**"Looks beautiful" 148Apps **
**"Endless Fun" Kotaku**

JOE DANGERS HUGE ADVENTURE IN A MICRO WORLD!
The Worlds Most Determined Motorbike Stuntman has been shrunk down into a tiny world with hundreds of new levels!

Defy death with dozens of new vehicles! Theres motorbikes, cars, airplanes even a tank and a runaway firework! Fight remote control helicopters, dodge snooker balls and use a block of cheese to ramp over bowls of soup!

If you enjoyed Joe Danger Touch, one of the App Stores BEST of 2013, then you'll LOVE Joe Danger Infinity and his infinite micro world.

*VEHICLES! 20+ new vehicles. Motorbikes! Cars! Planes!
*FUN! Critically acclaimed gameplay in your hands
*BOSS BATTLES! Can you defeat them?
*INFINITY! Hundreds of levels!
*UNLOCKABLES! 25+ playable characters to discover
*COMPETITION! Pull tricks and combos to beat your friends

More praise for the original multi-award winning Joe Danger Touch:
**"Lovingly crafted" 9/10 IGN **
**"Funny and super addictive" 9/10 Eurogamer**
**"A gorgeous, must-have motorbike game" 9/10 PocketGamer **
**"One of the most fun games on iOS" 9/10 Digital Spy**

ENHANCED for iOS7 - iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPhone 4S,new iPad with retina display, iPad 2, iPad Air and iPad Mini!
60fps Retina graphics with normal mapping, dynamic shadows and hundreds of physics objects!

Hello Games is a tiny indie studio, your support and 5-star ratings keep the updates coming :)
Find out more @ www.joe-danger.com
Follow us @ www.twitter.com/hellogames

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 91.2 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Joe Danger, the world's smallest stuntman, is out of his box!

Jump onto Joe's toy stunt bike and speed, trick, dodge and weave across kitchen tops, bedroom floors and dining tables!

Swipe Joe to pop a wheelie, tap to jump, hold down to crouch, flick obstacles out of the way and sweep to pull tricks!

***BEAUTIFUL!
Eye-popping Retina 3D graphics

***HUGE!
96 levels of death-defying jumps, races, escaped moles and a helping of Battenberg cake!

***COLLECT ‘EM ALL!
20+ playable characters to discover (monkey and ninja included!)

***RIDE ‘EM ALL!
15 insane vehicles (including tank and specially modified duck!)

***BOSS BATTLES!
Take down helicopters with their own missiles, and defeat a UFO invasion!

***GAME CENTER!
Beat your friends on the online leaderboards!

***ENHANCED for iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPhone 4S,new iPad with retina display, iPad 2, iPad Air and iPad Mini!
60fps Retina graphics with normal mapping, dynamic shadows and hundreds of physics objects!

----

Hello Games is a tiny indie studio - your support and 5-star ratings keep the updates coming :)
Find out more @ www.joe-danger.com
iPhone Screenshots

01-20-2014, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Can anyone beat Crash Test Dummy on tour 14? I can't finish in first place, he has a head start and I'm never able to catch up!
I'm stuck on the same level. I can't beat him either.
01-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2124 View Post
I'm stuck on the same level. I can't beat him either.
I think that's Wheeling & Dealing, which is why I cam here to see if anyone was able to finish first. I tried everything, a few boosters, but it is impossible to finish in first.

At this point, I am assuming it's not possible as the AI is just too good to beat. So at least know I can move forward with the last 2 or 3 tours then can come back to this.

01-22-2014, 07:32 PM
did any of you guys find the gumball token in 17-1? i have been looking for hours now. starting to think i already got it but it didnt register.
01-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chokemaniac View Post
did any of you guys find the gumball token in 17-1? i have been looking for hours now. starting to think i already got it but it didnt register.
Spent hours looking for that same gumball token, no luck.
03-20-2014, 09:30 PM
A new update is out and it fixes the Crash Test Dummy Race that was impossible previously.
03-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
A new update is out and it fixes the Crash Test Dummy Race that was impossible previously.
Sheesh! I thought it was just me!

Awesome i'm not as terrible as i previously thought.
05-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Not sure why, but game played flawlessly until I got to level 5-6. Sometimes it crashes when trying to select, sometimes right when I finish (before the score screen pops up and registers passing the level). On iPhone 5s 7.1.1 if that helps.
05-19-2014, 08:03 PM
They ever add achievements via GC for this game?
05-22-2014, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
They ever add achievements via GC for this game?
Just leaderboards.

Still trying to figure out why all of a sudden my game crashes at the finish screen or when I go to continue (if it makes it that far). Crash fest