Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-28-2014, 12:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Rumble Bots (by Julian W G Barbosa)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rumble-bots/id784677162?mt=8

Old 01-28-2014, 12:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

There's a lite version available too, was quite enjoyable though I was never that into the whole Robot Wars things seems well made enough to recommend though, especially as it's free to trial. Saying that, I do feel a little attached to my Bahamut, drilling into my first opponent for an easy win :/
Old 01-28-2014, 12:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Seems kinda cool. Any online multiplayer? (It says against "bots", but... I mean.. it's a robot game.

Also, how much does it let you customize/build your own thing?
Old 01-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Seems kinda cool. Any online multiplayer? (It says against "bots", but... I mean.. it's a robot game.

Also, how much does it let you customize/build your own thing?
I don't see any online player. Wow the tutorial is quite long, there are lots of upgrades and stuff, kinda feels freemium though.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM

Default Game Impressions

Hello,

I'm very excited to see this post. I'm Julian Witte from Zudenken Entertainment, we developed Rumble Bots, so I want to clear all your doubts here!

In Rumble Bots you have a good variety of Bot Pieces to buy in the game shop to customize your Bot and also get extra slots for placing weapons (using only in-game money). Some weapons are not available in shop until you earn them on Single Player Tournaments.
There are no In-App Purchases in the game at the moment (not even in the Lite version), so we don't milk money from players that way, but the Lite version does limit how further you can upgrade your pieces (we need to encourage players to buy the full game, it is only 2 bucks).

There is no multiplayer right now, but it will be included in the next update (probably in a couple weeks from now).
This first multiplayer will require your friend's IP to connect to their games, but we plan to develop an easier and world-wide match making.
The multiplayer will be available for both Lite and full versions of the game. Players from both versions will also be able to play together (even iOS and Android users).

We will also include Ads in the Lite version on this update (sorry, but we really need to monetize this version). Ads will only show up on Main Menu and never interfere on battles.

Future updates will eventually add new pieces to customize your Rumble Bot!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:30 AM

Julian, the game is fun, but the attack button is way too small. Rather, its hitbox is. Its a pain to press it in the middle of a fight.