Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-22-2014, 10:45 AM

Anyone able to beat Brilliant hall V or Dwarven Battle Halls V? I don't think I can beat them with my collection of gear being lv 176. Using full slash gear and I still get killed after 3x hack and slash and the boss double hits for 4k damage each hit after mitigation ... and thats before it going berserk.

Brilliant boss heals for 60K and can happen a few times in a row, then in berserk mode damage doubles and seems not to heal, but ... still do able if you gem ... a few times.

Maybe some one can shed some info on how to beat these ... And don't even talk to me about the Fire one because I don't have any inferno gear.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:36 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKJ View Post
Oh yeah and I almost forgot to post the meat bat weapon. I haven't tried it out yet but it doesn't look too bad.
I'm just getting to the 5* gems and upgrading, which items should I be on the lookout for?
Old 07-23-2014, 10:55 AM

This has to be some kind of joke.... the final monster in the Demonic V dungeon heals for 50% of its health!

This game is about to be deleted for good. I have been holding out hope that something will give but the game just STINKS now.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose47 View Post
This has to be some kind of joke.... the final monster in the Demonic V dungeon heals for 50% of its health!

This game is about to be deleted for good. I have been holding out hope that something will give but the game just STINKS now.
lol I guess it ranks above the Brilliant Boss with it's 60k hp heals. Sigh ... do BBB even play the game without the ultimate gear or diamonds? You know, just to test it out ...
Old 07-23-2014, 08:40 PM

Umm the Cultist (undead) in the dark halls V keeps healing even when I have it mortally wounded ... wth? this is just silly

Weird after maybe 6 hits it stopped healing ?? ...

Never mind that, boss healing for 180k + whenever mortal wound is off and can do it consecutively too. The weapon for mortal wound is not 100% to land so really unless you are spamming Soul Sacrifice and gem and hope it does not heal ... I don't think there is a way to defeat it.

Haha! Found a way to defeat it, but still rely on luck how often the mortal wound thing can land. If you can get the boss to 50% hp then it will stop healing, double his attack and your attacks will hit for 10k more damage. That's if you can get it to 50%. killed it 4 times and only 1 gem.

Last edited by Tomochan; 07-24-2014 at 09:39 AM..
Old 07-23-2014, 09:47 PM

Amen! Just tried the demonic level V dungeon. Final boss starts with 376,900 health and can heal huge amounts back repeatedly, all while carving you up with attack damage and severe poison. Good thing BBB nerfed the best gear to improve game balance.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hi Guys,

Just started this game, any ideas for beginners or any where i can look up for reading...totally have no idea how to progress. Thx
Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfoxy View Post
Hi Guys,

Just started this game, any ideas for beginners or any where i can look up for reading...totally have no idea how to progress. Thx
You can check out the Wiki a few of us are working on.
http://finders-keep.wikia.com/wiki/Finder%27s_Keep_Wiki
Old Today, 02:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy36 View Post
You can check out the Wiki a few of us are working on.
[url]http://finders-keep.wikia.com/wiki/Finder%27s_Keep_Wiki[/url]
Cool, thx for the info. btw, how do we advanced in fusing those max items which has a big ? there. How to find those mat and where? Is it by opening those chest?