★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Delta-V Racing Update v1.0.3

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that the final content update for Delta-V Racing has finally been released. Apologies for the unreasonably long delay and I hope you like it! The update is free and there are no IAPs.

I’ve updated the game with the addition of two new tournaments. These two new tournaments add an additional 18 events to the existing 36 making a total of 54 events. It also features 4 new ships bringing the total to 12, and some graphical enhancements including parallax scrolling to give the player an extra sense of speed when playing.

Here is a new video featuring the parallax scrolling effect:

Highlights of the update:

• Two new tournaments (Champions and Legends)
• Four new ships
• Parallax scrolling
• Additional Game Centre achievements (the full 1000 points)

Oh, and I've set pretty decent ghost times for each of the new events so hopefully they should provide an additional challenge, after you've managed to beat the AI racers!

Thanks,

Chi
11-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Blimey! Delta-V lives!
Good show!
Now I've come to realise I've lost any skill I may have had at this game. Can't even get anywhere in the levels now haha!
Back to Delta Racing School, for me.
11-04-2015, 04:50 AM
Wow.. Delta V Racing I am playing this game I love to play it..
11-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Blimey! Delta-V lives!
Good show!
Now I've come to realise I've lost any skill I may have had at this game. Can't even get anywhere in the levels now haha!
Back to Delta Racing School, for me.
Ha ha, yeah, if you've not played in a while then I'd recommend replaying some of the older tournaments. The AI racers in the new tournaments are more aggressive.
11-09-2015, 08:26 AM
How could I miss that game?
Looks like Pixel Boat Rush in Space.
Downloading now & thanks for the new update!