★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What game are you playing the most, right now?

12-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Just finished Mirrors Edge a week ago.
12-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Finally finished MGS V, I feel depressed now, with Konami being Konami and Kojima finally free we'll never see Mission 51 or the proper ending to the game
Did they patch Quiet back in?

Last edited by september; 12-18-2015 at 05:06 PM.

02-16-2016, 03:59 AM
Finished Fallout 4 a few nights back, apparently have clocked just under 100 hours on it. I went BoS and lead up to end was fun but the end recap they normally do where they go into mentioning how you'd affected different people and towns with your choices (think end of Heavy Rain) didn't exist, which kind of put zero closure on things. No credits, nothing - just back into it.

Having said that I'm now focusing on the armour and weapon mods and building up my settlements, exploring areas I missed and clearing areas I haven't cleared. I'll start a new character once they release the updated survival mode, will feel a bit more like NV's mode.
02-16-2016, 04:49 AM
Marvel Future Fight and Final Fantasy IX on mobile.
Tore up Rise of Tomb Raider and AC: Syndicate, now working heavily on Witcher 3

Gamecenter : taeles
02-16-2016, 09:27 AM
at the moment Im playing
one piece treasure cruise
clash royale
tomb of the mask
digimon world ( ps1 emulator)
puch club
momoka

always hard to decide which one t5o play first during the day when i get the time.
02-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Fallout 4 dlc detailed, -runs back in to fallout4's arms- heh

Gamecenter : taeles
02-17-2016, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeles View Post
Fallout 4 dlc detailed, -runs back in to fallout4's arms- heh
Yeah this was a fluke just as I finished, hefty fee though... Which is about to get heftier.
02-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Playing The Division beta on PS4, seems good... but only if you'd never played an Ubisoft third person game before, otherwise it's pretty much what you'd expect. Not bad, but not one I'd run out and buy as I'm so familiar with the formula they use.

Your point of contact is pretty annoying though, doing all the TV inspirational motivational cliches like "remember we're doing it for them", "I really wish I could be out on the ground with you". But yeah, if you don't have any Ubisoft games it's probably worth checking out, looks nice enough.

Also anyone after some fun 2 player online co-op should try out Overwatch on the Sniper Elite games, I always thought it'd be a bit boring with one person sniper and the other spotter but there's a hell of a lot more to spotting than the role suggests, you do a lot of objective stuff while the sniper is a restricted zone so you really need to work together. Highly recommended.

Last edited by september; 02-20-2016 at 07:49 AM.
03-12-2016, 04:31 AM
Killzone 3 bot matches on the PS3, so much better than SF on the PS4 and still looks pretty decent. I ended up booting it up for the Move, which is fine but opted to hook up my DS4 and much better control than the DS3.

Also been playing Kane and Lynch 2 co-op on the PC with a friend that gifted it to me, wouldn't win any awards but a bit of fun. Art design is quite nice in a grotty way.
03-14-2016, 04:31 PM
I've went back to Shadow of Mordor my first attempt I didn't really get into the game much so I was missing out on the whole build your own Orc army thing.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out