Sheeple 1.1: "Hurry Up Already!"

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by vhariable, Sep 24, 2009.

1. vhariable

vhariable Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Sheeple version 1.1 was submitted to Apple on the morning of 9/18! This new version is really awesome and gives you much more power to manage the Sheeple! The new version also includes 10 new exciting levels! If you have been waiting to buy Sheeple, then wait no longer!

Episode 2: Hurry Up Already!
    In this episode you are given the ability to prod the Sheeple! Prod the Sheeple to change the direction they are walking. You can also hurry the Sheeple along by nudging them in the direction they are already walking! There are 10 new levels that are very challenging and a new achievement for completing all 70 levels!

Sheeple Community
    I am a developer that wants your input/feedback, so join our community today and help shape this game! I will be adding a section beginning with version 1.2 that will include credits for those that helped suggest features that are included in the new version!

Upcoming Contest
    The day version 1.1 is released we will be announcing a contest in the "Promo Codes and Contests" forum! There will be multiple prizes that will interest those that already own Sheeple and those that are still on the fence! What are you waiting for?! Go buy this awesome game now and be ready for the upcoming releases! Sheeple is ONLY $0.99! The next version is going to blow your socks off!

iTunes link ($0.99): http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329732332&mt=8
    Game website: http://tomatofactory.com/games/sheeple

Updated 1.1 Gameplay Video!
    The video below includes new footage that shows the prodding feature in action! For those of you that watched the previous gameplay video the prodding feature is demonstrated at 1:24-1:43.

Screenshot
    Here is the help screen explaining the new feature.
    [​IMG]

INFORMATION ON THE NEXT, NEXT VERSION: 1.2!
    I am currently deep in the development process of version 1.2. These are the features that are planned, plus a very special feature that will be kept top secret until version 1.2 is released! I am still on schedule to submit this to Apple by 10/2, so these updates are going to be coming pretty fast!

New features:
    - Faster crate sliding
    - Help screen page numbers (e.g. "3 of 8")
    - The star explanation help screen will be updated to also show a gold star so that it's more clear
    - Background music (same as in the gameplay video)
    - Crate sliding sound effect (will have a different sound if sliding on grass vs a bridge)
    - Update some of the levels that have hidden stars to be less challenging (i.e. additional tools and/or limiting possible obstacles)
    - Medal rating for completed levels
    - Timer changed to count up instead of down
    - Leaderboards
    - Way more achievements that will tie into the new level rating system
    - New option on the main menu to "Quick Play" and play the next unplayed level or "Levels" to view level stats and select a specific level to play
    - In-game tutorial to help introduce new gameplay elements
    - Additional 10 levels
    - Friend challenges
    - Possibly a limited undo tool use feature

There is a lot that I'm not telling about the new level rating system, leaderboards, and friend challenges! This is going to be an incredible release, so don't miss out on the fun!

Attached Files:

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    I can attest that version 1.0 is fantastic! I am SO looking forward to the prodding feature.

Anyone thinking of getting this game - JUST GET IT! Its definitely well done, great gameplay and a unique concept.

The newest features were definitely discussed and hashed about to make this game even better! I am dying to know the surprise! But for now will take 1.1.

The Sheeple need prodding but I bet you won't! Go get this game!

3. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I bought this a few days ago because of the OpenFeint achievements. I haven't had anytime to even open it yet :eek: and there is a new version coming out soon :p

I need to try this one out.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Great updates!
    This game just gets better and better :)

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Technically TWO! One already submitted and another on the horizon! Truly a dedicated and accessible developer. The game definitely deserves more attention.