★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Survival Guide!

12-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Minigore Survival Guide!

How to survive in the HardLand Forest!
To survive in the HardLand forest for a while, you will need to follow these details!

* Stay away from edges and ESPECIALLY corners, because you will get trapped in those parts.
* Run around the whole entire map in a clockwise or counter-clockwise circle, some furries from behind you will get in front of you and you will be able to kill them easier.
* When the WormWolf(ves) come, be sure to destroy every segment of the WormWolf(ves) before they regenerate and jump you!
* Try to find a character that you are "good" with, like your favorite character. I personally almost always choose Jerry Gore, idk why, but he always has me get high scores like 16200!
* When you get the grenade launcher or the shotgun, try to catch the furries when they are in increasing level of crowds. That will take out more at a time through each shoot. And remember, you only have a limited supply of grenades/shells!

* During beast mode, use every second you limitedly have while a 'monster'. You should gang up on lots of furries at a time. When you see on the top left corner of the screen that you only have one clover left, start to stray away from the furries, because if you don't then they will take a life away from you when you turn back human/bear.

So do you think YOU know how to survive in the HardLand forest now?
Please leave positive feedback, tank yu!
Jerry Gore's Beast Mode

12-09-2009, 12:51 AM
nice!

Artist and dev for Team Dropkick

12-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Some more help:

- Beast mode and Grenade Launcher kill any part of a WW in 1 hit (no matter the WW size), so it is smart/best to have a grenade launcher/3rd clover when that time comes.

- If you don't get your torch out, no extra furry catches on fire... how to prevent you from drawing the torch? Beast mode, you just need to have a decent ammount of clovers and a high lvl beast to pull it off.

- Shouldn't need to say this but always shot the furries in front of you 1st (as in, the ones on your way), even though when you get used to the game you can also dodge them to get them into the mass.

- Grenade Launchers are AWFUL for close range encounters, shotgun/normal gun are waaaaay better, so avoid grabbing one unless you have the space to manouver or against WW.

- If you get an extra clover while in Beast mode, it refills your timer.

- When your beast mode timer is close to end, not only should you get away but also start doing the pattern (clockwise or counterclockwise), so that you get rid easier of stuff in your way.
12-09-2009, 01:28 AM
the people that are top 20 on the leaderboards need to make a video so we can see how they play! I want more kills
12-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
the people that are top 20 on the leaderboards need to make a video so we can see how they play! I want more kills
The dev of bees nutz did a while back, it's in this forum somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
12-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey146 View Post
The dev of bees nutz did a while back, it's in this forum somewhere
yea but it used an exploit no longer found in the game

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
12-09-2009, 03:04 PM
hey i have a question, how does the weapon upgrading process work cause they seem kinda random.

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erdude50 View Post
hey i have a question, how does the weapon upgrading process work cause they seem kinda random.
I agree thoroughly!
Also, it's nice to note:
if you want to unlock a high ranked character like Sensei Evan, avoid unlocking the characters on the way as it reduces your kill total.

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
12-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Do the characters make a difference? I'm still crappy at the game, but I'm holding out for Enviro-Bear right now (only need a mere 15K more kills).

Also a pretty dumb question ... but is there anything like health power-ups in the game?

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
12-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Any way to earn kills faster? I turn it up to Insane mode, but it's still going to take forever to unlock Enviro-Bear and Sensei Evan (if I ever get that far)