Newbie question about Ipad app store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shadow9d9, May 31, 2014.

1. shadow9d9

shadow9d9 Active Member

May 31, 2014
    I am brand new to the ipad scene. My question is, let's say you buy a game that is free from a sale. Later, you delete it from your ipad. Then, the sale ends and the price goes up, but you want to download it again. You do not need to pay the new price because you "paid" for the free sale, correct? In other words, once you acquire a game, you could always download it again in the future?

Thanks!

2. That is correct. Once you load it, and delete it, goto your purchased history, it will show a cloud, if you hit the cloud, it will download it for free.

3. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    The only things you'd get charged for again are consumable iaps, which are usually I. The form of the games currency or energy units, so say if you bought coins or gems or whatever inside of a game, then delete then if you reinstall and the coins etc are gone you'll most likely have to pay again.

If you ever doubt anything just ask here, there's usually someone around who will be quick to help.