Have you all forgotten?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Wgamer64, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Wgamer64

Wgamer64 Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Battlefield Bad Company is coming out this month as told in its review and I have heard hardly anything. I know the graphics aren't exactly the best but that will be another company finally making 1st person shooters. And if Gameloft wants to contest they'll either come out with a new fps themselves or have a sale on their current ones. And for any of you who watch the Gameloft podcast that 1st person shooter could be NOVA 2. This is just my prediction, now let me hear what you think.

2. I'm pretty sure NOVA2 has already been confirmed to release on Thursday. As for BFBC2, I don't think anyone forgot that game since the last reply on its main thread dated to earlier today.

3. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    NOVA 2 will be released on Thursday (confirmed by Gameloft).

As for BFBC2, no we haven't forgotten. We don't know when it will be released though.

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Lot of cool apps in holiday season ^^ I'm running out of money now.... Huhuhu!

5. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    I think you're a bit behind on the news :\

6. kileriukaslektuviukas

kileriukaslektuviukas Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Lithuania
    I forgotten bad company 2 when I heard about real racing 2, nova 2, IB, rage, aralon asphalt 6, shadow guardian, and more... I mean really BFbc2 doesn't look amazing

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    @Wgamer64
    Welcome to TA!
    Sorry, your 1st post was not Good when basics were not met, (Reading iSuppose?)

8. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  9. Wgamer64

Wgamer64 Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Im right anyways

I was right, anyways I told a touch arcade admn about it like 2 weeks ago so you can thank me, go ahead and ask an admn on the submit tab before you criticize me.