Universal Trigger Fist - (by Lake Effect)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 7, 2012.

1. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Will there be a fix for the noticeable framerate drops/ constant lag on the iPod 4g? Would just like to know if it's a problem with the game or if the memory shortage in the iPods is the problem.

2. SOLIDzizou

SOLIDzizou Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Guadalajara, México.
    actually i've never had any problems with the framerate at all.

3. banger1103

Jun 26, 2011
    Really? Hmm could others weigh in as well? If no one else does it might be my device then...whenever the game starts or is in the heat of battle the framerate drops noticeably, and it does affect the gameplay...I'll try resetting my iPod first though

4. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, there was a couple games were I was right there with him, and then he pulled away and took the game. It would be nice if you could just play 1vs1, or 2vs2 real person. That's something that would be excellent in the future.

Warmgun only allows 4 people online but you can play free for all, unfortunately not teams.

Anyway Rip, I'll try and send you some invites from time to time. It would be cool to play you.

5. SOLIDzizou

SOLIDzizou Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Guadalajara, México.
    well that's not entirely true, i remember having some problems at the beginning when i first downloaded it, yeah, whenever my iPod seemed to connect or disconnect from the Internet, the game either used to lag or it crashed, but i reinstalled it and i've never had that problem again.

6. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    That'd be cool. I'm not as free to play as i'd like but if I am, I'll definitely jump in.

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    With the no bots option we would be able to do things like only melee matches!
    That's +1 to the no bots matches pros! :D

8. banger1103

Jun 26, 2011
    Only melee or only pistol would be fun. And a chat in the lobby would certainly help.

9. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Sitting here with my best friend.
    1v1 or 2v2 would really lift the game to another level. Dear devs, pleeeeaaaase.

10. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    It would be even better the change the teamsizes however you like. It would be great to play with a friend against 6 bots. :)

11. RunnyGnome

RunnyGnome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    I just tried playing this with head phones for the first time today. Man, those gun sounds... Their aweful, honestly. Worse than MC3's, and thats saying something. But, they do definantly help with the gameplay. What they did do a good job of with the sound, is that when somone is shooting near you, it sounds like gunshots near you. When they're shooting far away from you, it sounds like gunshots far away from you. They pretty much aced that, and most gameloft games don't even get that right. Also, that blood splat effect isn't needed. I didn't know that there was a sound effect for getting hit until now, hehehe.

12. RunnyGnome

RunnyGnome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Oh, forgot to say this earlier, Add me on Gamecenter if you're not a jerk: Runnygnome

13. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    It's gonna be pretty difficult to leave the decision of whether I'm a jerk or not to myself.
    I'll always think that I'm not. What if I turn out to be wrong?
    I hate these high pressure decisions! Self evaluation is really hard!

I'll take a shot at it anyway.

14. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Does the jerk part apply to yourself ???:D

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #815 VaroFN, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
    Update fixing matchmaking is out! I will download it and report later.
    EDIT: crash problems again, just like the first update.
    EDIT 2: reinstalled, and everything is fine again (the backup did work). I tried to play online and the matchmaking found other 3 players, but when the count reached 0, the matchmaking changed the room.

16. KushyKush

KushyKush Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Seriously, Lake Effect? Another broken update? What's the solution this time around?

17. Splitdog79

Splitdog79 Member

May 25, 2011
    Patch fixed nothing AND I reinstalled fresh and everything. Game worked fine a week ago.

Nobody wants to play a single player shooter for long.

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Oh, forgot to edit the last comment. Tried matchmaking again and managed to play with other guy, but he disconnected in the middle of the match, so yes, it seems that matchmaking is working fine again, just wished there were more people online.

19. MKplayer1start

MKplayer1start Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    I'm more pissed off that on my ipad it still only let's me play single player or bluetooth. And the option to view achievements in game center from inside the game menu is missing.

Mentioned it 3 times now in this thread and no response from the dev on here.

Works fine on my 4S though. Will try multi-player now with the update but doesn't sound like it's working

20. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Ok love the game, but update keeps crashing. And I don't like the double tap to shoot. Great game still...