06-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Welcome to Toucharcade! Cool looking game!

That is not nice to say right after a developer posts.
Haha, no worries! Been on TA long enough to know what to expect.

It is somewhat similar to Into the Dead with regards to endless running + gunning but with a bigger emphasis on racking up huge points and kill counts. The real meat is in the Mega-Kill/Mega-Chain system which requires the player to kill an enemy with the proper ammo type. Ammo is actually acquired by running over and "vacuum'ing" up the bodies of the enemies you have defeated.

Once you build up a big chain, the points really start rolling in with each successive Mega-Kill and you're getting AoE blasts that take out nearby enemies as well.
06-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohampscious View Post
Haha, no worries! Been on TA long enough to know what to expect.

It is somewhat similar to Into the Dead with regards to endless running + gunning but with a bigger emphasis on racking up huge points and kill counts. The real meat is in the Mega-Kill/Mega-Chain system which requires the player to kill an enemy with the proper ammo type. Ammo is actually acquired by running over and "vacuum'ing" up the bodies of the enemies you have defeated.

Once you build up a big chain, the points really start rolling in with each successive Mega-Kill and you're getting AoE blasts that take out nearby enemies as well.
I think the game looks cool. The graphics definitely look top notch for sure.
06-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Quote:
You consider a welcome to Toucharcade message a buppkiss?

I think you are out of line.
What made you think it's about you?

I meant me. I dont kiss up to any dev when they show up. I appreciate good games, and lay out criticisms in games even with the devs posting in them.

Funny how you think it was about you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
What made you think it's about you?

I meant me. I dont kiss up to any dev when they show up. I appreciate good games, and lay out criticisms in games even with the devs posting in them.

Funny how you think it was about you.
You posted after my post. It is not about me.

Anyway, carry on with your honesty and chase all the devs away from Toucharcade.
06-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Quote:
You posted after my post. It is not about me.

Anyway, carry on with your honesty and chase all the devs away from Toucharcade.
Touche.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword