★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-03-2014, 11:12 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] On The Run (by Miniclip.com)

Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
09-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!
I'm beaming right now! It means a lot that our game is appreciated for what it is, lighthearted fun with absurd humor. Thanks for the kind remarks!

Thanks as well paul and donny

Last edited by cubegrinder; 09-03-2014 at 11:39 PM.
09-03-2014, 11:51 PM
I purchased the gold doubler and coin remover each for 99 cents. I love the political incorrectness of the game.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.