Team looking for an i-Phone programmer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Westward, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Westward

Westward New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    #1 Westward, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
    We are a two person team who specialize in animation and sound design. We are looking for a programmer to help develop an iphone game. We are making a Micro Management arcade styled game. This is still all up in the air and whoever decides to work on the project can give suggestion or feedback on what the game play should be. The art work for this game is about sixty-percent completed. Below are some samples of the art for the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Compensation for your work will be fifty percent of any profits made. You can leave a message here at this forum or you can e-mail me at:
    [email protected]

2. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Looks like a cool game, but I just want to say, it's an iPhone, not i-Phone. If somebody sees that as a title they don't expect to find an artist as serious as yourselves. But I'm sure you'll get replies, this looks like a ready-made game with cool artwork

3. Westward

Westward New Member

Dec 29, 2009

Fixed! Thanks for the heads-up.

4. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    If I Would know a bit more about iPhone programming already, I would offer my services. This looks like a serious thing. You'll definitely find some1

5. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    By the way, editing the title of the thread after somebody has posted in the thread only changes the header of the original post. You'll have to contact a moderator to get the thread's name completely changed.

6. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    It looks pretty good, and if I wasn't so busy with projects already I might offer to help.

7. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Accept his help! Hes a 14-year-old genius :D

8. Westward

Westward New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks for all the kind words. Programmer spot is still open.

9. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    i am an iphoneprogrammer....not an i-phone programmer....but im working on trying to become the latter.