iPhone: 17 years old developer "Delifishes" iOS game

05-23-2013, 11:50 AM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delifishes View Post
Thanks hahah yes Im not experienced with marketing, will do it differently in my next game coming soon. Im working on a big update right now for this game with lots of new content and improvements, so here are some more PROMO CODES:

RH4AXMKXEKYK
P6N697RP4FEX
P9YTMW9M7H6H
EXHLMRK46R3M

played it, very challenging, I like it. Graphics are very cute. Controls are nice. Music and more sounds would make it even better huge potential.
Im looking forward to your update

cant stop playing it
05-23-2013, 02:53 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by belli View Post
played it, very challenging, I like it. Graphics are very cute. Controls are nice. Music and more sounds would make it even better huge potential.
Im looking forward to your update

cant stop playing it
thanks Will add a lot of new content in the update
05-23-2013, 03:17 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delifishes View Post
Thanks hahah yes Im not experienced with marketing, will do it differently in my next game coming soon.
Perhaps if you ask nicely a friendly mod will change the thread title!

Also, can someone explain why this isn't linked to the TA app page for Delifishes? Does the appinfo link have to be in the first post or something?
05-23-2013, 03:52 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Perhaps if you ask nicely a friendly mod will change the thread title!

Also, can someone explain why this isn't linked to the TA app page for Delifishes? Does the appinfo link have to be in the first post or something?
Youre right, thanks done that.