07-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
The trash can selection works strangely...

Pick the trash can, then pick a trap (from the selection list.) The trash can is un-selected. The trap is not selected. But...

Pick a trap, then pick the trash can. Both are selected at the same time, instead of un-selecting the trap as you'd expect from the first thing I said.

Again: Pick a trap, then pick the trash can. Both are selected. Now delete an existing trap. If the existing trap and selected trap can exist in the same place at the same time, the existing trap is deleted and the selected trap is placed.
If the existing and selected traps can't be on the same place at the same time or the selected trap can't be put there, the existing trap is deleted and the overlord says the appropriate "you can't put that there" message.
Selecting a spot with no trap puts the selected trap and un-selects the trash can.

About the to-doom that says to beat an endless or master stage with four traps...
Argh! It's so hard! How- ...
*tries selecting four different traps*
Oh.

And with that, I've done everything except upgrade every trap.
Still can't get master or endless w/4 traps. I select ONLY 4 traps and place ONLY 1 of each and I still don't get the achievement. Is it a bug or am I still doing something wrong?
12-27-2014, 03:50 AM
So I'm ashamed to say this but I completed the game but never got around to completing the extra content that was added.

I still have my save game on my iPhone but installing the game on my iPad makes me start from nothing with no saved game. I'm new to having two devices and can anyone tell me if there are easy ways to transfer these saves? Preferably without the use of a pc as I generally never sync my devices with itunes.

01-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry that this thread fell off my radar. It's probably no longer relevant to respond to some of the old posts here, but just in case it helps:

Regarding iCloud: Unfortunately iCloud integration never had a chance to be squeezed in during development. It's something we are always hoping to add when/if time allows, but in the meantime I'm afraid the only way to transfer saves between devices is via iTunes backup.

Regarding To-Dooms not clearing: we've seen a few reports of some To-Dooms (challenges) not clearing upon meeting their conditions (though it doesn't seem to be 100% of the time or for all users). Until there is a future fix: our not-ideal-but-hey-it's-something advice is to use the "skip" To-Doom feature. Unfortunately it does cost a little bit of the Evilness currency to Skip, but doing so *does* make the game legitimately "beat/complete" the To-Doom, and then you can move on to the subsequent challenges in that slot.

Hope that helps! Thanks as always to everyone who has enjoyed Doombad!
01-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Oh, and one other thing..

If Doombad were to receive another content update, are there any new features or new content ideas you guys would love to see? What sort of thing do you want more of, and what do you want less of? What would get you excited to play the game again?

Thanks!
01-11-2015, 06:23 PM
I really want to play again but on my iPad and until I transfer my save somehow I won't as I had everything unlocked and piles of cash but never got to do the additional content.

For me personally with an update I'd of course love more content with traps and campaign ect but most of all I'd like a real endless mode.

The one in the game is ok but it's no good, you need something proper where you can save and quit and resume later. Where waves get increasingly stronger and perhapse the tower grows as waves progress?

It's been that long since I played....but I do remember you saying that the endless mode in the game was just something extra thrown in and not fleshed out.
02-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Hi all. Not to hijack the thread, but I wondered if some of the achievements are glitched. I've both recaptured the princess during a rescue & got through the first night of endless mode without her being seized, but no trophies. Anyone else had this problem? Playing on android btw.