03-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Finally landed Sandman tonight.
03-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Massive glitches in the game today. I had one round where Groot became indestructible for about 4 rounds and couldn't die. But then I had another round where all of my opponents went invisible and nothing I did get hit any of them. Yet another match all of my opponents randomly buffed and had Shields applied and healing despite me having taken their agent now it's a one-shot on the first move. Juggernaut would slam the ground and heal himself. very weird.
03-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun View Post
Massive glitches in the game today. I had one round where Groot became indestructible for about 4 rounds and couldn't die. But then I had another round where all of my opponents went invisible and nothing I did get hit any of them. Yet another match all of my opponents randomly buffed and had Shields applied and healing despite me having taken their agent now it's a one-shot on the first move. Juggernaut would slam the ground and heal himself. very weird.

Maybe they were using special iso's. They give special stuff.

Anywaysi am not caring about the pvp anymore i just want a new spec ops because i am getting bored playing the same ones over and over again.
03-28-2015, 08:21 PM
I just looked thru all the empowered iso's but couldn't find any that matched glitches, Did see the bleeding one and morale boost used a bunch.
Yesterday, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun View Post
I just looked thru all the empowered iso's but couldn't find any that matched glitches, Did see the bleeding one and morale boost used a bunch.
Yeah the game is just sub par. Facebook is way better. Problem there is that you need 3 heros to as an task in the new spec ops. I only have half and i dont want to wast getting those heros.

Pvp for mobile is just a pain in the arse. Its only won by people that spend money, glitch for money, or glitch the game.

I would be willing to spend some money if they ever decide to fix the heros they have. Wrong powers, recharging in. Pvp, using only one power in pvp, etc.

I do not waste my money on a broken game. To bad tapjoy went away.
Yesterday, 12:14 PM
I spent a little bit of money so that I could compete in PVP, mostly just trying to Vib level. Once my bonus becomes irrelevant, I don't see me spending anymore.