★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
hello guys, can anyone help me with creating an "imba-team"?
your examples of creatures etc.?
This depends a lot on how far you are and what creatures you've unlocked. What tier are you at?

That said, the forums at http://thylacinestudios.com/ have a lot of veteran players and see more activity than this thread. You may want to try there.
05-26-2015, 02:59 PM
Hey I'm sorry for the way late reply here. But thank you for your response! I wasn't terribly clear, but your response helps out. But yeah...the "B" button and a quarter of the joystick seem to exist outside of the screen and when dialogue options pop up they appear underneath the joystick, which is kind of annoying. I'm toying around with the button placement options right now. I do wish the virtual joystick option would happen soon.

Current addictions: Lost Echo, BosonX, Indigo Lake, Isabel, Heroes of Loot, 9th Dawn, Kid Tripp

05-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Ok...my post was in response to CalinR's reply to my initial post. I just forgot to hit the "quote" button...Sorry!

Current addictions: Lost Echo, BosonX, Indigo Lake, Isabel, Heroes of Loot, 9th Dawn, Kid Tripp
05-26-2015, 06:47 PM
No worries, glad it helped
05-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I really like this game
07-30-2015, 03:34 AM
Yes, I have re-downloaded again after initially playing on first release and with all the patches and additional content this game is now one of my all time favourites.
I gave it 5/5 when released, if it were possible that would be 6/5 now!
08-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Can we a future update to add a NPC to allow us to convert unused items and sigil into resource
08-23-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm having an impossible time killing Realm Level 7 enemies… I'm a Level 53 Sorcery Mage. My team is all Level 59 or 60, and is made up of: Unicorn Vivifier (for revive), Shogun (for 20% instakill), Firewound Angel (started with him, haven't had the motivation to switch him out), Iron Golem (for unimaginably high damage scaling [1000+ after 6 turns of battle]), Witch Doctor Inscriber (for Sigils), and a Dragon Soldier (he was great when I encountered revivers and healers like Vivifiers and Priests, but now it's same as my Firewound – no motivation to take the time to level up a different, more synergistic creature.)

I also am essentially unable to defeat any Sigil except in a Level 1 Realm or the Siralim Castle.

What did I screw up to make myself so relatively weak?