Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-27-2014, 07:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerc View Post
I was actually thinking today about the chances of any Metal Gear game being ported to iOS in the course of this year (in an ideal world, I'd pick Peace Walker myself, but it might be too much of a challenge for iOS to handle). I'm going to say that, even though touch controls might be an issue if they're not carefully handled, it could probably be done.
A port of a Hitman game also strikes me as probable down the line. After all, Square Enix have been porting a plethora of games: not only the Final Fantasy ones, but also Tomb Raider and, though it's not a port, Deus Ex (it's so close to the console experience, though, that it might as well be). I guess we're going to have to deal with that rumored Hitman Sniper Assassin (mini)game first, but man, if they ported Blood Money, I'd be set for the rest of the month!
Well i think that the new iOS devices can handle MG2,MG3,they do it for PS Vita..and they have to adapt well to The touchscreen controls,REPUBLIQUE it's an example,i love also DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION,and The recently Director's cut on my PS3,and see GAME like DEUS EX:THE FALL,The experience it's very near to' The console DE:HR,and yes,HITMAN:BLOOD MONEY it's my favourite of all time in HITMAN series,more that HITMAN ABSOLUTION..so,same for me..but if i can pick One on my list i've no doubt:MANHUNT man!
Old 02-11-2014, 08:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

We. Need. This. On. IOS
http://terrycavanaghgames.com/maverickbird/

This is "Flappy Bird" we deserved from the start. Because it's Terry Cavangh's Flappy Bird and it's awesome
Old 02-11-2014, 10:20 PM

I would love for sonic adventure two battle to be ported, and sonic 06 ( with glitches fixed)
Old 02-11-2014, 10:46 PM

Ogrebattle, secret of evermore, brave fencer mushasi, grandia, breath of fire 1-4, shining force everything.