Universal Pukka Golf - (by Kabot Lab Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hampst, Feb 1, 2015.

1. hampst

hampst Member

Jan 23, 2015
    #1 hampst, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Pukka Golf is a fast and challenging 2D arcade game, in which the main goal is to reach the flag as quickly as possible. You can take shots while the ball is stilling moving, enabling you to move quickly through the levels.

I am the programmer behind Pukka Golf. I developed the game in collaboration with an experienced level designer. It would mean a lot to us if you can spare a moment to try out our game. Let me know what you think!

Pukka Golf

Up for a challenge? Race against the clock in this fast paced take on golf!

In Pukka Golf, you can take shots …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Up for a challenge? Race against the clock in this fast paced take on golf!

In Pukka Golf, you can take shots while the ball is still moving. Speed through 100+ levels and compete for best times against your friends!

8/10 - Pocket Gamer
    "Pukka Golf is one of the most polished and enjoyable physics-based golf games available on any digital marketplace."

8/10 - NZGamer
    "The quality of the level design can't be overstated." ... "Pukka Golf will keep me busy for plenty of bus rides to come."

7.7/10 - GAMERamble
    "Pukka Golf packs everything that you would want from a great mobile title." ... "The game had me hooked right off the bat and will probably remain installed on my tablet until I have earned every single star."

appPicker
    "There is no shortage of fun in the Pukka Golf app with more than 100 levels of challenges available." ... "fast-paced from the start, addictive, and highly entertaining."

IN APP PURCHASES

Pukka Golf features 110 levels. 50 of these levels are free to play. A single in app purchase is required to unlock the remaining levels and remove adverts. There is only one in app purchase in Pukka Golf.

LOW FRAMERATE/PERFORMANCE ISSUES?

If you notice any performance issues, please tick "Disable replays and water animation" in the Settings menu.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade
    Release:Feb 01, 2015
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

More info and screenshots can be found at www.pukkagolfgame.com

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This looks really fun! Always wanted to hit a golf ball and not have to wait for it to stop! Now I can! I'll give this a try! :D

3. hampst

hampst Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Great! :) Thanks for checking it out. I hope you have fun!

4. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Looks like I missed this one on release. Pocket Gamer just gave it a very positive review and I'll definitely be downloading it soon.

5. hampst

hampst Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

6. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm a sucker for all things golf related on mobile. So, I'm gonna give it a swing...