Infinity Blade question *Spoiler Alert*

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by takinittothestreets, Dec 9, 2010.

1. takinittothestreets

takinittothestreets New Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I just played against the God King and I wasn't paying attention to the health bar (to busy blocking hits), so i'm not sure what health he's on. He knocked the sword out of my hand saying "you are a worthy opponent blah blah", and offered me to join him. My question is, what happens if you join him? I figure if you continue to fight the game continues as normal. I want to press join just to see what happens but I don't want the game to end and have to restart from scratch without any xp or collected weapons.

Has any one else chosen one way or the other and what happens? Might just have to bite the bullet and choose! :p

2. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    you want to know what my question is?

my question is what kind of DB titles a thread the way you did and then fills it with spoilers without any warning. some of us like to figure stuff out for ourselves and would appreciate it if you didn't blaze in here with your first post and talk about the end of a game that came out yesterday.

welcome.

3. NightSavage

NightSavage Active Member

Sep 26, 2009
    #3 NightSavage, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    you want to know what my question is?

my question is why you entered this thread when you saw the title of the thread? And also, why would you continue reading rather than stopping to read when the TS is talking about the final boss?

4. P0tent1al

P0tent1al Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    European Account Manager
    United Kingdom
    I really think *SPOILER ALERT* should / needs to be added to the heading ,that would make it very clear to people who want to discover things about the game by playing it not reading about it...

I'm in agreement with McCree... Grrr!

5. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Okay okay, so can somebody answer the question please? I'd also like to know.

6. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    You all need to calm down, stop acting like entitled little brats and get over yourselves. He made a mistake, get over it. Christ.

For the OP once you join him the game ends, and credits role and stuff, and you start another bloodline. If you defeat him, the credits role, another little ending shows (Which is crazy weird mind you) and then you start another bloodline. Get to level 15 and try beating the God King. thats when I first beat him and it was quite simple. You can also get to level 20 and restart the bloodlines over, but you keep your current level 20 stats and gear, so going through the first bloodline again is a breeze. 1 hit with my fire magic spell with the most expensive ring is a 1 hit KO on all enemies cept for the king. So give that a try.

7. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    @Wundaii see above post...

8. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Yeah, got that. ;). Thanks - so it seems that either way, the game ends. Cool.

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Take a chill pill.:rolleyes:

10. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    yeah, i might have over-reacted.

sorry.

11. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

So for those that didn't join him and beat him? What was with that ending??? I'm so confused!

12. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    kill the god king and find out. I killed him on my fourth bloodline man it was hard but its so satisfying when you do your finisher on him and slash him alot of times.O and when you beat him watch the credits and you will see ending which is sorta confusing does anybody get it? If you do please shed some light on this.

13. He touches an ipod and finds out about the world of the INTERWEBS 0_o

14. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    whats the world of interwebs? Is it a portal to a dimension?

15. Nah, just the internet.

16. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    Ya think!?

17. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    *SPOILET ALERT, ending explanation*

there's more than one deathless, others are far more powerful than the god king. some are far more corrupt and evil than he is. he's using the infinity blade to "absorb" powers from you, and your dad, and your grandad, and etc, etc, etc. so he can defeat them/ gain more powers over them trough the blade.

however, with his death. the other deathless will now go after the one that killed him instead.

the planet + other thingie is some kind of futuristic device that shows the map of the planet/ universe. possible the location of other deathless.

18. supergravi

supergravi New Member

Mar 21, 2011
    If you will, allow me to summarize all the above and ask for clarificaiton:

Whether you join or him beat him, you are going to end up starting the new blood line anyway? No difference?

I would hope for and assume more levels soon. I am level 45 and have beat the God King when he was level 50 and level 100. Currently kicking my tail repeatedly at level 150.

It 20 the highest the blood line will go? I got up to 16, but started back from one because I could not progress any further. And yes, it is awesome to keep all your gear and start from BL one - you move through the battles quick and easy.