★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games like Royal Envoy Series...

03-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Games like Royal Envoy Series...

Hey TA Community, I was looking for games similar to the Royal Envoy series. Played both of them and completed the too, now pining for games similar to them. Any recommendations?
03-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Hey TA Community, I was looking for games similar to the Royal Envoy series. Played both of them and completed the too, now pining for games similar to them. Any recommendations?
My kingdom for the Princess series, Roads to Rome series, Island Tribe, To the Rescue, etc, etc... Seriously, there are tons of these types of games.
03-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
My kingdom for the Princess series, Roads to Rome series, Island Tribe, To the Rescue, etc, etc... Seriously, there are tons of these types of games.
Thanks Bool Zero, tried them, doesn't hit that spot, guess I am too attached to the series. Appreciate the recommendations.
03-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thanks Bool Zero, tried them, doesn't hit that spot, guess I am too attached to the series. Appreciate the recommendations.
My bad, wrong games to reference. For some reason I remembered Royal Envoy playing like those, though they are similar in some ways. Still though, there are many games more similar to Royal Envoys play style of construction and time/resource management. Try Build-A-Lot series, Jane's Realty, Empire Builder, Virtual City series, Supermarket Manager series, etc... Perhaps those are closer to what you are looking for?
03-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
My bad, wrong games to reference. For some reason I remembered Royal Envoy playing like those, though they are similar in some ways. Still though, there are many games more similar to Royal Envoys play style of construction and time/resource management. Try Build-A-Lot series, Jane's Realty, Empire Builder, Virtual City series, Supermarket Manager series, etc... Perhaps those are closer to what you are looking for?
Thanks Bool Zero, will check those out! Thanks again!