Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-24-2014, 08:17 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Lol! That 5.03 is killing me. I've done that level 1000 times and I can't beat 5.05. I will squeeze that 0.02 out if it kills me!
Did you manage it yet Royce? I can't seem to get lower than 5.03 so I think level one is totally bled dry lol
Old 06-24-2014, 09:31 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Anyway here's my individual lap times for the first four groups. Wanna share bezzy and Andy? 😄
You guys are hardcore!

For the next update, I'll make the level times visible as well when you get 25 stars in a group. And take you right to the time leaderboards in that case as well.

I have the MOGA MFi controller right now, but I use virtual controls for trying to get my best times because the weird slidy stick isn't that easy to manipulate smoothly. On Android, the controllers' sticks are better (MOGA Pro and Red Samurai) and I use them instead of virtual controls. So when some better MFi controllers come out, they'll probably help improve times a bit, particularly with Move Assist off.

Luke
Old 06-24-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
You guys are hardcore!

For the next update, I'll make the level times visible as well when you get 25 stars in a group. And take you right to the time leaderboards in that case as well.
This! A total time leaderboard would be interesting too.

I'll post some times later. Think Andy has me fairly comprehensively beaten on most, but we'll see!
Old 06-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Cheers Andy, gives me an India of which ones I get some time off.
Still not got that last star!!! Did you guys find 35 tricky? I'm basically doing each corner then zip to middle around the red bollards and back round outside to the middle and then do the same for the next corner etc, am I at least on the right path do you think?
Yes, that's what I did, I think. Pretty sure I had to hit every single boost and keep my corners tight and still only got 40.71. Don't know if there's a better way.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:35 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Never managed to reduce any times yesterday as I only played level 35 chasing that last star and I can say......I've not got the bugger!!

Andy would you be a knight in shining armour and post a vid? I really wanted to get this last one without vids but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:27 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Never managed to reduce any times yesterday as I only played level 35 chasing that last star and I can say......I've not got the bugger!!

Andy would you be a knight in shining armour and post a vid? I really wanted to get this last one without vids but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Don't beat yourself up too much, you've done well. And you're welcome.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:04 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Bloody hell, that's much much more tricky than what I've been doing, that's gonna take some practising but I'm determined to get the bloody thing if it kills me.

It's the last one I need to get the last achievement, which usually doesn't bother me in the slightest but as it's the only one not coloured in it's really bugging me lol

Thanks for the vid Andy.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:23 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Finallllllllllllllllly.

39.98 so only just scraped it but it'll do. Thanks Andy, approaching it your way did the trick.

Weeeeeeeeeee