★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-23-2013, 02:20 AM
#11
Remembers me alot of an old game i have played on my Jaguar 64 when i was still a kid (well, i'm still a kid mind wise, heh): Tempest X

I'll give it a go.
09-23-2013, 02:42 AM
#12
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,572
Seems pretty similar to that other Speed game which was released recently. The lack of auto-rotate put me off i must admit !

Game looks good, bit too manic at times though!

09-23-2013, 10:54 AM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Thank you very much for your video post. You are so kind,I add it to my thread
ps: You use too many charge which will reduce speed sharply,so you are hard to pass level 2~~
09-23-2013, 06:04 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 340
Nice visuals!

One suggestion: allow device rotation (I prefer to play with the home button to the right).

And in the ship selection screen, "select" is misspelled as "selcet".
09-23-2013, 06:14 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLin View Post
Thank you very much for your video post. You are so kind,I add it to my thread
ps: You use too many charge which will reduce speed sharply,so you are hard to pass level 2~~
I know. I just wanted to see how far I get with bombing everything down. I used later on less charges and managed to get passed Level 2
09-24-2013, 11:57 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Nice visuals!

One suggestion: allow device rotation (I prefer to play with the home button to the right).

And in the ship selection screen, "select" is misspelled as "selcet".
Oh,no , This is a terrible mistake.

Quote:
I know. I just wanted to see how far I get with bombing everything down. I used later on less charges and managed to get passed Level 2
Good luck to you
09-24-2013, 12:09 PM
#18
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Nice visuals!

One suggestion: allow device rotation (I prefer to play with the home button to the right).
Totally agree. Screen rotation is an obvious one
09-25-2013, 10:29 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Totally agree. Screen rotation is an obvious one
I know, new version is waiting for review
10-09-2013, 05:08 AM
#20
New version is out now, adjust game viewport for iphone5 and add screen rotation.