Gears -- Coming soon, and looking for some beta testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by redd, Sep 21, 2010.

1. redd

redd Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Stamford, CT
    #1 redd, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Hi,

I'm just putting the finish touches on Gears, a new ball-roller game, and was looking for some beta testers. If you're interested please direct message me and let me know your iPhone/Pod details. I'm hoping to get the beta out by the end of this week.

Gears is an new spin (oh yes, pun intended...) on a ball roller, with full physics in a 3D environment. Below are some initial screenshots.

Added Sept 23. First in-game video!

Thanks!
    - Corey

IMG_0152.PNG

IMG_0166.PNG

IMG_0154.PNG

IMG_0167.PNG

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    This looks fun. I'd love to test.

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Oh how I loved Marble Madness back in the day, hopefully this game has a similar feel

4. redd

redd Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Stamford, CT
    Just to give an update: Progress is coming along really well (Game Center now integrated!) The beta's coming out soon, and hopefully a release within the next 2 weeks!

If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please drop me a PM. For those who've already done so (and for any new ones) I should be able to push something to you guys by tomorrow night.

5. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Submission takes about 2 weeks average to get through now, so it probably won't be out as soon you as you thought, fyi.

6. redd

redd Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Stamford, CT
    Ya. I suppose I should say that I'll be submitting it within the next 2 weeks (hopefully sooner.) And, hopefully having it show up not too long afterwards.