TrophyLite Rally from 2XL Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dude5487, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude5487

dude5487 New Member

Dec 14, 2009
    #1 dude5487, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    Check out 2XL Games' latest racing title Trophylite Rally. The game features brand new rally physics engine and rendering technology to make the iPhone look better than ever.

2. Sqrudy

Sqrudy Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    #2 Sqrudy, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
    Looks awesome! Can't wait for the release!!
    Whats the price going to be?

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Oh man, that looks freakin unreal!!!! I cannot wait for this.

Love them racing games...

The idevice just keeps getting better!

4. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

That is looking really nice.

I would not expect less, knowing the quality of their Supercross and atv offroad games.

David

5. Toad In The Hole

Toad In The Hole Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    **** All
    In A Hole
    More info on the game ;)

TrophyLite Rally Racing is a video game developed by 2XL Games, which features the burly trucks of local off-road racing company Foutz Motorsports. The game, available next week in the iTunes store, captures the desert landscapes of the Southwest with stunning accuracy -- players can see the shadows cast by the trucks in the gravel, the sun flares coming around a corner, dust clouds spewing from the tires.

​Players can choose numerous trucks to drive, based on both real racing trucks made by Foutz Motorsports and imagined trucks created for game sponsors. There are five courses (based on the races in the General Tire TrophyLite Desert Race Series), and players can go solo or have friends link up to the game on Wi-Fi.

Greg Foutz, owner of Chandler-based Foutz Motorsports, says the game will only be available on iTunes (and playable on the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad), but will be continually updated and interactive. His software company, Blackbox Interactive, created a game tool that will add new game features and sponsor messages (i.e., rotating the billboards along the courses). Players can unlock new features for trucks, and even win real prizes.

FabTech remote control trucks are one of many real prizes for winning the Trophylite video game.
    ​"We're working with our sponsors to do stuff like, if you win in the Goodyear truck, you get a coupon for discounted tires. We're giving away a bunch of KC Hi-Lite shirts, some Tempe 12 calendars, and FabTech remote control trucks," Foutz says. "Maybe one of the prizes will be a rental of an actual TrophyLite truck."

TrophyLite Rally Racing also saves statistics and compares leader boards."I'd like to have a party for the top 20 players at the end of the series," Foutz says. "So people can get rewarded for winning, rather than just, 'Hey, you beat the game.'"

For more information on TrophyLite Rally Racing, visit www.2xlgames.com or www.trophylite.com

6. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Looks Stunning! Nuf said.

7. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Looks great. It's been a while since they released their last game.

8. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Looks amazing! 2XL is one of my favourite devs, they make games with the best graphics, IMO - especially the quad racing game.

9. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

looks amazing!

10. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    i just creamed my pants 2x in a row.....holy christmas tree shit this looks amazing!!

11. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    Looks great, but so do all their other games

12. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Wow, why hasn't this game got more attention?! Looks really fun, and should be released any day now

13. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    how do you know it will be out soon?

14. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    doesn't they guy in the video say near the end of his spiel that it will be out in a week....or am I hearing things.

15. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    i didnt watch the entire video so its possible...

16. AppTapper

AppTapper Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    Student studying IT Networking, Web Design, and Gr
    Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa
    hmm so a week has passed, and still no trophylite rally :(
    however the site says its available, but its not...cause i searched for like 20mins.

17. exposed

exposed Member

Jun 2, 2010
    as far as i know its not out yet, and the logo you saw on their site that says "Availble in appstore" doesnt mean its out. im also curious when will this game be released? they said a week or so..

18. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    This developer is amazing... It has raised the bar so high, graphically and in gamplay. Glad they don't bring out too many games as it means they put a lot of effort in, unlike gameloft who churns out a game a week! (I know obviously gameloft is huge, but still)

19. kleskus

kleskus Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    2XL ATV is my fav iPhone racer, and I think this one will be even better, so... Can't wait to play! :)