Why, Simogo?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dankrio, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    From Simogo's blog:

"We stopped working on a project that was quite far along in February. It was very playable and had most of its systems up and running. It was all was about typewriters and pulp literature, but even though it was a ton of fun to play, we ended up putting it on hold because it didn’t feel different enough to our previous works."

That sounds so awesome. Why? Why?

On the bright side:

"So, 2015 has been a very busy year, with lots of smaller projects. It also marked the first year were we truly dipped our feet into non-interactive works. Next year will be all about a grand thing (which we have actually been working on for quite some time already). It will combine our love for both interactive and non-interactive media in one piece, and will let us collaborate with some good old friends, as well as some new."

2. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Please don't be anything like that sailor game which was, honestly, just not great. Device 6 is currently my favorite game of theirs and I'd love something in that vein though j suppose that may be too similar... Anyway I'm excited