Universal Warhammer Quest - (by Rodeo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 29, 2013.

1. bem809

bem809 Member

May 9, 2012
    Are there any more DLC's planned? I'd love to see the Chaos Warrior as a playable hero

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Someone said a few pages back that the dev team had moved onto another project, so supposedly no new DLC's are planned :(

3. bem809

bem809 Member

May 9, 2012
    Ok thanks :(

4. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I figured out how the talisman of power works and It's pretty awesome once you know, I have had 50 power reserve for my grey wiz.

If you have any unused magic at the end of the enemy turn, it charges up. Then you can use it the next turn.

So it doesn't charge outside battle or your victory round of battle, because there is no enemy phase.

Now if I can just figure out where to get those special boots, and where to buy some green rings...

5. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    So I think I have the game completed, but it seems a bit anti-climatic. After completing the 13 quests in the advanced area (already completed the other two), there is no special quest like there was after completing the first, correct?

The cities to the southwest that you can't get to are part of a not released DLC area that it sounds like will never come out?

Don't take these as complaints, I very much enjoyed the game! I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. Thanks! :D

6. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I assume you mean Averland. There is a black-final quest for that area, sometimes you have to move around from town to town on the map quite a bit to get it to pop up though. In addition, once you have completed both the Stirland and Averland black-final quests, another black quest will appear in Averland, concluding the Orc storyline.

The incomplete area to the south is Wissenland and was assumedly to be the undead region before Rodeo got the green-light on their unannounced GW project and essentially abandoned the game, releasing the new monsters as separate packs rather than as part of a complete expansion. It seems very unlikely Rodeo will return to WQ unfortunately.

7. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks, that's exactly what I was asking for. So I'll just have to try to get those black-final quests for Averland. Bummer about Wissenland.

For all those anti-IAP folks, I spent 99c on the game and $16 on IAP for almost 60 hours of gameplay (played the first land, then restarted after buying the IAP), and the 28c per hour of high-quality gameplay was well worth it. Would have been worth it even more if I caught the IAP sale. :)

8. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    http://www.zenfar.com
    I am enjoying this game yes I wish the IAP was more affordable but getting more fun out of this game than a recent MMO so worth it to me #

9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You just missed a sale where all the iaps were $.99 each.

10. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    Argh (said in an Orc voice) isn't that always the way, gonna check if it is happening again...

11. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    There's a sale on IAP now

12. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    Yes it is! I hope my new Ogre and Troll Slayer get along ok.

13. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
  14. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    What's so good about shadow warrior? It seems like a watered down version of my way watcher.

15. HazeTI

HazeTI Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    The shadow warrior has the unique ability of being able to shoot his bow and then move afterwards. The shadow warrior is also a little more adept at melee than the way watcher. She, in turn, is a little more adept at ranged.

16. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Actually, I consider the Shadow Warrior better strictly because of the available loot. The Shadow Warrior gets a lot of class specific items, such as special arrows, that the Waywatcher lacks access to.

17. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    I bought an IAP weapon but I can't figure out where I can pick it up in game. Anyone know?

18. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    When you enter your inventory (turn device to portrait mode) they are there for you to equip.

19. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Do I have to start a new game or something? I tried that and it didn't work!

20. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Enter any dungeon from the map, then turn it sideways.