Optia - lasers and mirrors game is now 99¢ (by Beder Studios)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by bederstudios, Jan 15, 2012.

1. bederstudios

bederstudios Member

Jan 13, 2010
    #1 bederstudios, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    For a limited time, Optia, including the level editor, is only 99¢, down from $2.99!

Optia is a beautiful, immersive physics game about reflected light. You must activate all targets in each level with a laser beam, powering the transition to the next.

The game includes a main campaign of 100 levels, as well as over 600 user-created levels, and a polished ecosystem for creating, playing, and rating new levels.

It's also a universal app, with high-resolution graphics for Retina display and iPad.

App Store link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/optia/id347996243?mt=8

Website link:
    http://www.bederstudios.com

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      379.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      374.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      416.5 KB
      Views:
  2. EvilArev

EvilArev Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Got it. Plays pretty nice, difficulty rises at an appropriate rate. I only wish there was that music from your video playing in the background. Decent position for puzzle lovers.

3. matthjes

matthjes Active Member

Dec 17, 2011
    One question

Hi,

I really like this game, it's a very nice puzzler. I'm currently in the level "Delta" and not sure what to do with this orange thing there. It explodes when hit with the laser, however, I still can continue this level. Is there any help / legend for the symbols in the game / anywhere?

4. bederstudios

bederstudios Member

Jan 13, 2010
    @ EvilArev: We're actually planning on doing just that, but thanks for confirming our suspicion that it's the right thing to do!

@ matthjes: There isn't a legend, but I can help you out a bit. The orange explosive destroys items nearby - sometimes you'll need to hit it to destroy a wall or mirror, sometimes you won't. Part of the challenge is figuring out how to deal with it. ;)

Let us know if you have any other questions!