High Fives - Puzzle Slider

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jeff, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    [​IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/REziBs5.gif

[​IMG]
    App description:
    Join tiles to create as many High Fives as possible.

Swipe to move all tiles one space. Two tiles join when they’re the same colour or number. Keep joining to improve tiles until you get High Fives. Don’t fill up the board or it’s game over.

Earn coins with High Fives to unlock new tiles and play with all new decks!

-Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
    -Unlock tons of tiles and play with new decks
    -Compete with your friends with global leaderboards
    -Share your best scores with the tap of a button
    -Chill soundtrack

When it's released soon link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/high-fives-puzzle-slider-game/id1082240901?ls=1&mt=8

---

Thanks for checking out the game. I just submitted the app yesterday so hopefully it'll be out soon. When it's released, the game will be available from the link above.

As I'm sure you can tell, I was heavily inspired by Threes and 2048. I wanted to make my own spin on the number slider genre by making the gameplay a little different. In the beginning you match either the red or green tiles together to form a 1. From there, numbers upgrade when two of the same number match. So 1+1 -> 2, 2+2 -> 3 etc till you get to 5/the hand.

Although I loved Threes and 2048, I found that I could never get a really high score because the highest numbered tile was always on the board. In High Fives, the highest tile that is ever on board is the hand, which is 5. Once two hand tiles match, you score a High Five and both tiles disappear. Of course you'll get points and coins for all your effort!

The game is free, and follows a similar free to play model as Threes Free. There are new decks you can unlock with coins, but these are entirely optional.

Hope you guys like it when it's out!

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Looks like my type of game. Will play for sure