Best Zenonia-like and Dungeon Hunter-like games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JBrown4435, Mar 28, 2012.

1. JBrown4435

JBrown4435 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I've been searching for a few apps to kill some time on a 10 hour plane ride and I'd like to find some games similar to Zenonia and Torchlight. I did just download Crimsonheart, Dungeon Hunter 2 and Pocket RPG. I'm addicted to questing based games. Please let me know your favorites!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    For me, Crimsonheart is the best KRPG right now. Then Aurum Blade comes a close second because of how Diablo-esque the gameplay is compared to other KRPGs.

You might also want to play Bard's Tale if you havent yet. Looks like Dungeon Hunter 1 and 2 which are both fantastic titles.

DH3 is ok, but it isnt an action RPG anymore but more of a mission-based survival RPG similar to Glu's Eternity Warriors.

I also suggest Swordigo. It the closest thing to LOZelda 2 and is a really polished mix of platforming and zelda-esque adventure RPG.

3. JBrown4435

JBrown4435 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Thank you for the suggestions! I purchased Bard's Tale but it isn't working on the new iPad yet. Their Facebook page says an update should be here soon though.