Which Free Apps have you upgraded to a Paid App?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stealthbeestudios, Mar 21, 2011.

1. stealthbeestudios

stealthbeestudios Active Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Sometimes a trial of a free app ends there.

The app just isn't compelling enough to even continue to play with the free version. Or, the free version is good enough to keep, but not quite enough to tip you over to purchase.

But others, either by offering additional capabilities or content, have been worthy of paying for the full version.

Which iPad or iPhone apps have you upgraded? And why?

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Only two I can think of Space Miner Blast and Voiceplus Voice Changer.

Truthfully though I have barely touched either of them since, I guess I bought blast because I liked space ore bust and voiceplus well it does change voices pretty well which is what it promised although I probably should have just went with another one.

It's doubtful I'll do it again I just don't like IAP of any sort (although I am looking forward to the GOF 2 one).

3. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Ill second space miner blast, and judging by the achievement I got for playing at least 10 hrs, i think i got my 1.99 worth of gameplay :)

4. natejeevas

natejeevas Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Student
    Not USA
    Zero for games, only three for other apps, Atomic Web Browser, Autodesk Sketchbook, and Soundhound.
    I don't think I will upgrade free games anytime soon though, there are too many paid games I haven't even finished/bored yet.