Universal Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 13, 2017.

1. SnowballTheLamp

SnowballTheLamp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    this looks really fun.

2. Bstep

Bstep Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Perfect! That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you

3. Bstep

Bstep Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Well that was not encouraging news ###♂️

4. FrehleyzComet

FrehleyzComet Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Foreman
    Pennsylvania
    How in the hell do you have 180k%???? I've been playing since the beta and I'm at 800+.

5. Flysher

Flysher Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    It's easy with the moon cities really. By city 15 you accumulate around 70-90k keys if you've invested into the prestige trait with bucks. I've just prestiged twice from there. I had around 7k before the moon cities came.

6. FrehleyzComet

FrehleyzComet Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Foreman
    Pennsylvania
    Balls man, that's crazy!! I gotta get my butt in gear and make it to the moon! Thanks.

7. Flysher

Oct 18, 2012
    No problem! I don't even think I'm the highest, pretty sure vic probably has a couple hundred thousand by now.

8. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #268 Son of Anarchy, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    I have 300,000 keys with every permanent upgrade maxed and the last two cities (15+16) still take a lot of work. They're getting easier but still no push over. I reckon about 500,000 keys and things will get easier.

On a side note it's now possible to breeze through cities 1- 8 in about ten minutes. The first 8 cities give around 500 - 800 keys. City 9 will double that. If I prestige now after city 15 you get between 75k - 100k keys depending if you've invested in the key% upgrade. I'm sure all that's been said before but I thought I'd add it in case others missed it.

It's really not bad in the long run but you do have to work to get there, not just check in a few times a day.

9. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Do you guys think its more efficient to trudge out the higher levels or keep resetting every time you can't build a lot

level 16 has this massive bug i'm noticing where i can't pick up the coins.. don't know how to reproduce it

10. MEJHarrison

MEJHarrison New Member

Apr 27, 2017
    I'm currently at 892,062 prestige. No, I'm not some insane player. I did get lucky the first couple times on the moon and got hit with a bug that was fixed in the last update. When I would switch from one device to another (phone to tablet or the other way around), I'd end up at 1billion per second on the moon levels. That really helped a LOT with the earlier moon levels. It let me get further than I might have otherwise and collect tons of prestige.

As for the rest, I just kept going even when things got slow. I just let the game run on my phone while I'm doing something else on my tablet. Or let it run overnight. That prestige really adds up quickly if you can get far enough. I believe I've now completed level 16 twice. And I only started playing 2-3 weeks before the moon levels arrived.

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Trudge it out a bit. I trudged level 9 and ten first as the key reward is massive compared to the first 8. Then reset and trudged through to ten. Basically one more each time. Now I'm half way through 16 and wondering weather to prestige or slug it out. Yeah it's getting a bit tedious but I've invested so much time now that I want to get to the stage where level 16 is a breeze.

Because if they ever add more content I'd like to have an upper hand, and I can only imagine the ridiculous amount of keys needed for any future levels...

12. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I like new content but man the new levels are almost unplayable. If my old earth bank bonuses carried over I think it'd be bearable but as it is - crazy. I almost think it's a bug that they don't. Call me a pansy but I may be putting the game down soon!

13. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    When I started to prestige, I basically set a goal of restarting at the start of each day. I can breeze through the first 5 quite quickly

14. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Do you all find that building up the bank in the early cities actually helps? Or do you skip it up until a certain point?

15. Quil2

Quil2 Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I don't build up the bank or do any upgrades in the first 8 cities. On the moon, I tend to start upgrading and working on that after the first few levels. If you have a map you're slowing down on, you really only need to have income from the prior two cities. Earlier than that and it's pretty insignificant.

16. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011

I try to do all the city upgrades for the piggy bank.
    Bank upgrades I do last just before moving on to the next city with the coins left.
    But I agree, you could pass on that.
    Even more so as the Earth banks don't follow you on the Moon.

17. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

It's free, try it ;)
    It's nice but it's a time waster by essence.

I'm a BitCity keys millionaire :D
    [​IMG]

18. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    There is one wish I would like for this app, and that is to disable auto lock when the game is running. I don't know if certification by Apple allows it or not but there are roads, it could be a gps, just a limited map ...

19. Flysher

Oct 18, 2012
    Woke up this morning and decided I'm done with this one. Looking forward to what nimble cooks up next!

20. MEJHarrison

MEJHarrison New Member

Apr 27, 2017
    I think I'm with you. I'm over 1.2 million prestige. I see little point in just doing it over and over and over. Maybe the next update will bring something interesting. Until then, I'm tired of doing the same thing.